Chapter 5・Fallen Angel

"I can't even believe that she's here!" Natsu thought in shock as he looks at Lucy.

Lucy bowed as she greeted everyone with a bashful face. She looked around the classroom and noticed that Natsu was in the same class and immediately gave a big smile.

"Umm.. Mr. Happy? Where can I sit?" she asked the feline-like teacher with blue hair.(Happy is human in this story, but he has cat ears and a tail)

"It seems the only seat left is the one behind Natsu. You can sit there, but you haven't introduced yourself yet. And while you're on that, tell us a little about yourself," Mr. Happy said.

"Oh, I'm sorry minna. My name's Lucy Heartfilia and I'm 17-years-old. I like to write stories, and one day I hope that I can publish them and be a great author," she said.

"Can I read your story?" one of the boys asked in the class. "Oh me too, me too!" another one said. Then everyone started to talk all at the same time, except for Natsu.

"Class, quiet down!" Mr. Happy yelled and everyone closed their mouths. "Now Ms. Heartfilia, go ahead and take your seat," he continued and Lucy nodded, heading her way towards Natsu.

・~・~・~・~・

While Mr. Happy was teaching, Natsu leaned back his seat to Lucy and whispered, "What are you doing here?"

Lucy leaned forward and whispered, "I just got transferred."

"Well I know that much, but why? Didn't you like your old school? I mean I don't mind you being here," Natsu whispered back. "I... had some complications and had to transfer. Oh by the way, while getting to school here, I noticed that you're really popular with the girls," Lucy giggled.

"You were there?" Natsu asked surprised. "Yup, I was outside the crowd of girls that surrounded you, also your brother," Lucy said pointing at Sting, who noticed and waved 'hi' to her.

"Well, I'm sorry I didn't notice," Natsu chuckled. "So what else do you know?"

"Nothing else, but I do have a special ability that can tell what a person's name is and know a little about themselves," Lucy replied.

"Really? I think you can tell what their name is based on their name tags," Natsu said giving her the 'really?' look. "True, but I can still tell their names and know a little about their personality and stuff like that," Lucy said with a sly smile.

"What are you two doing?" Mr. Happy asked, interrupting Natsu and Lucy's conversation.

"Uh.. we were just..uh," Lucy said trying to find an excuse. "We were just talking about the lesson," Natsu lied. "And what was the lesson about Mr. Dragneel?" he asked "It was about the Lumen Histoire also fish," Natsu replied.

"Well ok, both of you are on task," Mr. Happy said an started teaching again. "How'd you know that?" Lucy asked in surprise. "I kind of heard him talking something about Mavis, and so far, I know that she was part of the Lumen Histoire, and he always talks about fish on every topic," Natsu said. "Nice save then," Lucy complimented.

"Ok, so what about you knowing people's personality and everything about them?" Natsu asked.

"I said a little," Lucy corrected. "Ok, then I'll quiz you if you really know them, also say their names, if you can really know it without looking at their name tags."

"Who's the girl in front of me?" Natsu asked pointing to a girl with long, blue hair. "That's Juvia Lockser," she replied "Ok, then who's that guy, that guy, and that girl?" Natsu asked pointing at a guy with black hair, another guy with long, green hair, and a girl with long, red hair.