Chapter 3・Lies

When Natsu woke up, he was in a peach colored living room. "Where am I, and what happened last night?" he asked to himself. He got up from the couch and walked around the house.

Someone then tapped his shoulder. "I see you're fin-" he didn't let the person finish their sentence as he went behind them and put their hands behind as a reflex.

"Ah!... you're... hurting.. me.." the person struggled to say. "Who are you and why am I in this house?" he asked in a spiteful voice.

The person turned her head around and he couldn't believe who it was. "I-i-is it really her?" he asked himself. Brown eyes... blonde hair.. fair skin. "No it can't be!" he thought again as he let her go, backing away in shock.

"Thank god you're okay," she said smiling.

Natsu stood there, not responding and looking at her. "Umm... hello? A-are you okay? You're not hurt anywhere are you?" she asked trying to get his attention.

Natsu finally snapped out from shock and came closer to her. "It is you," he said, his voice cracking, and hugged her.

She stood there, not knowing what to do. "Should I hug him back?" she asked herself. She really didn't know what to do. "It's been a long time since I've received one of these... it feels.. warm," she thought smiling and hugged him back.

They broke the hug and he saw her crying. "W-why are y-you crying!? Did I do something wrong?" Natsu asked panicking.

She laughed and wiped her tears. "No.. it's just, I haven't had..." she paused remembering what she needs to do. "Forget me crying okay?" she asked and Natsu nodded in concern.

"I'm sorry for not saying this earlier, but my name is Lucy Heartfilia," she said.

Lucy's POV

"I'm sorry for not saying this earlier, but my name is Lucy Heartfilia," I said holding my hand out for him to shake. "What's yours?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Natsu, Natsu Dragneel, I'm so happy I met you. I know this is weird for someone you just met," he laughed a little. "How did you find me anyways?" he asked.

"I was walking down the ally, when I heard a slight painful scream, I stopped to see what that noise was and found you lying in the ground with someone staring at you. He said something but I was too far to hear it. Then he just disappeared without a trace."

"I ran towards you and your neck was filled with blood, so I thought that maybe he slashed your throat, then tried to carry you, but you were heavy, so I called a taxi. And I decided to take you home, you didn't have anything on you, except your school ID and that was basically it."

I lied. Everything I told him was a lie.

I didn't just accidentally heard someone scream. I already knew that there was going to be someone screaming, it was a plan.

And I know who that person was. He's....despicable. I knew everything. I knew what he said, his name, the plan. I know everything.

And me, taking him home so he can meet me... it was all a plan. For him to set them free, this is all for them. Just wait, I'll save you.

"So you saw that guy too?" he asked "Who is he anyways?" I asked lyingly. "I don't know, but while I was trying to find my way back home, he attacked me and then...." he hesitated to continue. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me," I gave a falsity smile.

I was getting ready. To kill him. For them.

"What's that over there?" I said trying to distract him. He looked behind and I took the pocket knife out. He turned around and I was about to stab him, but for some reason, I hesitated.