Chapter 4・What are you to me?

Normal POV

When Zeref left, Natsu stood there furious. "He better not touch her," he said "or he's going to get it." Sting then came barging to his room "What up, what up, what up!" he yelled.

"Shut it," Natsu growled. "What's wrong with you? And what was that ruckus awhile ago?" he asked. "You don't need to know, and stop asking questions, it's killing me," Natsu replied.

"How can it kill you when you're already dead?" Sting said raising one of his eyebrows. "How did you-"

"I was eavesdropping," Sting interrupted.

・~・~・~・~・

Sting's POV

As I was walking up to my brother's room, A.K.A Natsu. I wanted to discuss about how he and that blondie met and where they met, but then I heard a ruckus in his room and a voice I didn't recognize.

I heard him say about taking over the world, a queen, and a demon and Natsu being one.... wait what?! I must have heard him wrong. And I thought they were called vampires, not demons. Well vampires are demons so... I guess it the same thing.

I then heard Natsu say that he was going to protect someone so they're not going to be like them and him. Was it true then? Did he really turn into one? I shook my head and decided to pretend that I didn't hear anything.

・~・~・~・~・

"So you came all the way up here, just to talk about Lucy? That's really stupid," Natsu said rolling his eyes. "Well... whatever! But are you really one of them? Tell me!!" Sting yelled jumping up and down.

Natsu held his mouth and shut him up.

"Shut up! I don't want the neighbors to be hearing this," Natsu warned him. Sting nodded and grinned widely at him.

"Why are you grinning at me?" Natsu asked. "Turn me into one," Sting said quickly.

Natsu stood astounded. "Are you kidding me? Why would you want to be one? It's just ridiculous," Natsu said pushing Sting out the door. "Please?? I wanna be all cool and stuff too," he replied skidding across the room.

"No," Natsu said slamming the door onto his face. "Oh and.. who would wanna bite your disgusting neck?" Natsu said coldly as he opened the door, but to close it back again.

"That's messed up. The neck isn't the only thing to bite you know!" Sting tsked and walked back to his room.

Natsu sighed and laid down on his bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

・~・~・~・~・

Natsu's POV

The sun was shining against my eyes again. Another one of this dream isn't it? I bet it's Zeref's doing. Why do you have to keep on showing me this dream for? I already know what's gonna happen.

"Natsu? Natsu, where are you?" I heard a feminine voice call out.

This didn't happen before, no one calls out for me. I opened my eyes and sat up. Everything was the same, green grass, tall sunflowers. It was the same settings, but who's calling me?

"Natsu?" I heard again.

I stood up to look for the girl who was calling me. "Natsu where are you?" I heard again. Wait, this voice sounds familiar. Isn't it Lucy's?

"Natsu?" I heard again. It's definitely hers. "Lucy! I'm here, where are you?" I called out to her as I searched.

I suddenly heard a squeal. "Lucy!" I panicked and ran towards the direction I heard the noise from. Once I found her, she was held down to the ground by...... Zeref.