Chapter 17・Sorted Out

"No guys, I want to take him down myself. Take Lucy and her parents out to where it'll be safe," Natsu said and got into his fighting stance, then something suddenly happened to him that he never thought could happen.  Half of his body had red dragon scales and had dragon wings. "Wh-what's happening?" Natsu muttered.

Zeref smirked. "So this is your final form. Interesting."

"What do you mean final form?" Natsu asked. Zeref started walking slowly towards him. "You see, it's rare for a demon to have a form. Normally their features slightly change, but you. You're something else," Zeref implied.

"Enough of this chit chat. All I want is to kill you and avenge Lucy.. and I can't believe you killed her. You said she was your bride, then what was the reason for taking her life?!" Natsu demanded.

Zeref stood there with a mad look and crossed his arms. "It's all because of you," he said. "Me?! What did I ever do to you?" Natsu asked. "You stole her away from me!" Zeref responded and black aura surrounded him.

His eyes were pitch black and filled with hate.

"I never stole her from you. She turned away from you because you seized and killed her parents," Natsu responded and used a Fire Dragon's Claw.

Natsu's feet were then ignited in flames and proceeds to assault Zeref with a powerful fire-enhanced kick. The flames from his feet enhanced his speed and charged directly at Zeref. However, Zeref caught Natsu's kick and held it till blood were dripping from his hands. 

"You don't know what really happened." He used his Death Predation and casted a deadly black miasma that can kill anyone from it's range. 

Natsu blocked his face and nothing happened. He opened his eyes and saw that his scarf has turned black. "That didn't even affect me," he grinned.

Natsu then used Phoenix Blade. His body was surrounded in flames and propelled himself towards Zeref, leaving behind a long wake of flames.

The attack successfully hit Zeref and sent him flying through the walls. "Good shot there, but that almosts didn't feel like anything," he said as he teleported in front of Natsu's face without a scratch.

"How does he not have any bruises on him? That attack should've put some serious ones on him," Natsu thought to himself. Zeref then used Death Pillar. His attack created a large, vertical explosion that struck Natsu down.

"Don't you know I'm invulnerable?" Zeref smiled looking down at Natsu. "And good at close combat?" he continued, giving Natsu an uppercut and sending him flying out through the roof and outside.

Zeref teleported up in the air where Natsu was and attacked him from the bottom. He uses Stygian Blast Circle and his fists where swirling with dark matter and released it towards Natsu who then yelled in agony.

Zeref teleported back to the ground and waited for Natsu to drop.

"You're really pathetic," Zeref laughed. 

"You're one to talk. Good.. at close.. combat? The only... close.. combats you've given... me are....  weak punches," Natsu struggled to talk. Zeref walked closer to him. "Good or not, I'm not the on in pa-"

He was suddenly cut off by Natsu's, original, Fire Dragon's Roar. Natsu slowly got up, and once he did, he cracked his neck and back from the fall. "You have great skills, but I have a trick up my sleeve that I don't think eve you can handle."

"Fire Dragon King's Demolition Fist!" Natsu yelled and his fists were covered in a large quantity of flames. He charges them at Zeref, who received a massive damage that broke several of his bones.