Chapter 7・The Spy

With Zeref

"Bring Kenko to me, now!" Zeref yelled to his underlings. They all scattered up to find her everywhere, but failed.

A girl then came running to Zeref. "My apologies Zeref-dono, I was outside looking at the view," she spoke. "Kenko, I need you to do a special job for me," Zeref said. Kenko had long, light pink pair, she was pale, and had onyx eyes.

She was wearing a black school uniform, has a katana hanging on her left side, looked to be around 19 years-old, and had an innocent face. She may look innocent, but she's a badass that will beat you up if you get to her bad side.

"What is it Zeref-dono?" Kenko asked. "I need you to spy on two important people," he said with a sly smirk.

・~・~・~・~・

Lucy was still crying next to the wall when someone knocked on her door. "It's open!" Lucy called, quickly wiping her tears and trying to sound normal. A girl with long, brown hair walked in wearing an open black jacket, exposing her white bra.

"Lucy, what's wrong? I heard you crying," she asked. "Cana... I don't know what to do anymore," she responded bursting into tears again.

"What happened with Zeref now?" Cana asked comforting Lucy. "H-he wants me to kill Natsu. And if I do that, m-my f-family will be saved from h-his h-hands," Lucy stuttered. "Isn't that a good thing then? Just kill this Natsu guy and your family will be saved," she said calming her down a little.

"It's n-not that e-easy for me... I love him" Lucy whispered the last part covering her eyes with her hands. "L-love him! But you can't!" Cana said shocked.

"I know that! I don't know why I let myself fall for him. At this matter of time, I have no time for love," Lucy said. "Then what made you love him" Cana asked. "That's the thing, I don't know why. I've already known him for a long time now since Zeref's been talking about him, but I just actually met him just a few days ago."

"I never knew his attitude, or what he was like. But the day I saw him lying on that ground, bleeding, something about it didn't seem right to me. I felt.... hurt somehow," Lucy said confused of herself.

"Maybe it's because of Zeref that you ended up loving him. He's been talking about him to you for a long time and you found yourself being drawn to him," Cana explained. Lucy stayed quiet, but finally spoke. "Maybe it is, or maybe it's something else about Natsu.... love is a weird thing once you experience it," Lucy smiled.

"I guess, we'll just see what happens in the future," Cana said patting Lucy's back. "And you know what, you've been spending too much time in your house, you need to go outside. Enjoy the world without having to think of your problems," she continued. Lucy smiled at Cana and nodded.

As the two talked a little bit more, Lucy decided to go out. "Have a fun time," Cana said waving goodbye. "You too, don't drink to much," Lucy laughed and waved back.

When the two went their separate ways, raven colored eyes were watching them the whole time.

・~・~・~・~・

"Wooo-hoooooo!" Erza yelled going down the dragon slide "You're hurting my ears!" Jellal yelled covering his ears. "Shut the hell up! I'm having way too much fun!" she responded. "Ok!" Jellal yelled back. When the ride was over, Jellal's hair got flipped back and Erza's hair went into knots.

"Damn Erza, I've never seen you with knots in your hair. You look like a mess," Jellal teased, which made Erza blush. "Look at your own self with your flipped back hair," Erza crossed her arms and pouted.

"I think you should do your hair like that from now on," Yukino laughed. "I agree," Levy giggled. "So, we all having fun?" Sting asked walking up to them. "If I wasn't then I wouldn't be going on any rides at all," Natsu said smirking.

"Aww c'mon Natsu, you used to smile instead of that boring smirk. Smile for me," Sting begged "If you want me to keep calling you Sting and not, Stingy Bee, then don't ask me to smile," he said turning his smirk, upside down. Sting just put his hands up in defense.

"I think we better get home, it's getting pretty late," Rogue said while everyone nodded.

"Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow," Natsu said walking away. "You guys are brothers, I mean, look at the way you guys kind of argued," Gajeel said. "Yeah, I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I'm glad that he's my brother," Sting said smiling.

"Aren't you guys suppose to walk together? You do live in the same house," Gray said. Sting dropped his mouth.

"Ugh that dumbass. Well I'll see you guys tomorrow then," Sting said running away, catching up to Natsu and punching him in the face. Natsu rubbed his face and punched him back. And now they started to have a big fight by trying to pull each others' hairs out.

"Those two are idiots. And I can't believe they just left us here," Gray said. "I know right," Rogue responded. "We could've all went to eat somewhere at least," Gajeel rubbed the back of his head, his stomach growling. "Well see ya," Gajeel continued, walking away, Levy looking at him.

Everyone started to scatter and went back home.

As everyone went their separate paths, the same raven colored eyes were watching them, especially the salmoned hair boy. But this time, those eyes were crying.