𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

I walk into the back room tugging on my lace bra. I walk to my vanity and plop down into my seat. "Hey babes, I know it's closing time but do me a favor?"

I hear Saeko's sweet voice coming from behind me. "Yes?" I turn my head side eyeing my best friend.

"I have a family emergency, Ryu got hurt and I need to go check up on him. Boss requested me in the vip room, will you please cover for me? Kaashi said it was cool, you can keep everything he gives you."

I throw my head back clearly exhausted. I close my eyes, I guess I could use the money. I nod my head as Saeko slips her shoes on walking up to me kissing on the cheek.

"Your the best." She brushes past me closing the door. I look at myself in the mirror and notice how rough I look. I grab my brush running it through my hair a few times.

I grab a wipe wiping off my body. I spray some light perfume onto my body before standing up on my big platform stilettos. I put some lipgloss on as I walk out of the back room.

I walk to Akaashi's office tapping my index and middle finger knuckles on the glass. He opens the door letting me in.

"Did you need something?" He says taking a seat and taking a sip of his drink.

"Saeko said I needed to cover a vip room, but she left without telling me which room." I say shifting my weight from one leg to the other.

"Room 7. Make sure you make him feel comfortable, he's a special client." He looks at me through his eyebrows trying to look intimidating.

"If thats your way of asking me to screw him Kaashi I'm gonna need a lot more then the tips he's gonna give me." I say crossing my arms lifting a brow.

"I'm not asking you to sleep with him baby, just make him comfortable. No back talk if he pisses you off. I know you have a mouth on you and I would hate to fire my star dancer." He says tilting his head placing his palm on his desk.

He walks over to me opening the door. He places his hand on the small of my back guiding me out. I walk to room 7 and bend down to the room settings choosing the song "Red Room" by Offset. Setting the rooms lights to red.

I push the door open revealing a small stage with a pole, the smell of marijuana filled my nose. Something that never bothered me since I enjoyed the smell.

I walked over to him bending down in front of him placing my hands on his legs to support me. He looks at me in the eyes and scans my body up and down.

"You can call me Kitty." I say getting up and walking to the stage. I let my feet slightly drag cross the black stage.

I grabbed onto the pole feeling the music run through my body. I take my hand running it down the pole, bringing my body close to the floor. I move my hips up and down shaking my ass along to the music. I threw my head back and felt my body move with the music.

I bounce back up placing my hands on the pole again and pick my legs off the floor spinning myself around the pole. I wrap both legs and one arm around the pole leaning my head back, dragging my hand down my body. I place my legs back on the floor turning my head looking at him seductively.

I walk off the stage and grabbed a chair placing it in front of me. I motioned for him to sit in the chair, he stood up and walked over to the seat. I walked away and played another song. "All The Time" by Jeremih. I walked back over to him placing my hands on his chest. I bounce on my knees while not breaking eye contact with him. I focused on his beautiful golden orbs and his frosty tips. I get up slowly sticking my ass out. I straddle him still standing up. Once the beat drops I plop down on him, moving my hips back and forth softly. He placed his large hands on my waist looking at me. I throw my head back still moving my hips to the music. I swung myself back, making his hands support me from falling. I Whip my head back up looking him in the eyes. I brought my face close to his. I grab the collar of his shirt pulling him close to me. I couldn't help but feel like he was more focused on my face than my body.