𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 30

Bokuto slowly pulls away with a sheepish look on his face. I take my hand covering myself.

"Let me go get you something to wear." He says while walking towards his room. I follow quickly behind him, attempting to hide myself behind my hands. I walk into the room and pick up my underwear's putting them back on.

"Its okay, I think I should go back anyways. We can talk about this tomorrow yeah?" I say while picking clothes up off the floor quickly putting them on.

"Are you sure? You don't have to think I'm running you off or anything." He yells from his closet.

"Yeah I know, I just need to think about what just happened." I say fixing my hair.

"Okay, well just let me get changed real quick so I can take you home." He says while walking out of the closet holding a black jersey. My eyes widen as I look up with apologetic eyes. It was his MSBY jersey, he threw it on the bed while walking over to me.

"Oh, it's okay I just texted Kuroo asking him to come pick me up." I say while giving him a weak smile.

"Oh okay." He says while giving me a bright smile. He places his hand on my lower back turning me around leading me to the kitchen.

"Here you go." Bokuto says while picking my jacket up off the floor handing it to me. I grab it and slip it on as I wait for Kuroo to text back.

"So you and Suna huh?" I ask while leaning against the counter.

"Yeah, it's just side hustle. I still play pro." He says as I feel my phone vibrate. I slip it out looking at Kuroo's messages.

"Kuroo's here but i'll text you okay?" I say while giving him a bright smile. He gives me reassuring nod as I turn around walking to the front door. I pull it open revealing Kuroo in his car trying his very hardest to be cool. I shake my head and laugh as I walk out closing the door behind me. I walk over to his car and get in as he turns his head looking at me through his shades.

"I knew you'd get back together." I roll my eyes at his comment as I struggle to put my seatbelt on.

"It's not like that." I say as he finally drives off.

"Then what's it like?" He questions as his grip on the steering wheel becomes tighter.

"I don't know yet. I just don't want to feel special just because something happened. He's a grown man who has his needs too. I can't just expect him to take me back. Especially not after how things unfolded." I snap while pinching my temples.

"Just don't hurt him again okay? Everyone lost Bokuto when that shit went down. You weren't the only one who lost him." He says in a low tone as he continues driving in the direction of his house.

"I know, I was young and stupid. Losing him was something that helped me to mature. I'm not gonna let my thoughts get the best of me and play him like I did then." I say while shifting in my seat looking out of my window.

"I'm glad you realized that. You do realize you still need to talk to Akaashi about what happened?" He questions while letting out a loud sigh.

"I don't need to. I said what I had to say." I roll my eyes turning my head to see Kuroo's clenched jaw.

"Still I think it would be a good idea for you to talk."

"Why are you even encouraging me to?" I huff in utter disbelief.

"It isn't healthy for you to just leave a relationship without closure. Especially since your talking to Bokuto again." He rolls his eyes.

"Who said I was even interested in Bokuto romantically? I'm just not ready to have that conversation with Akaashi yet, you have to realize how close we were Tetsuro. For him to just screw some bitch like it was nothing? After all we have been through. That shit hurts, I'm not ready to be that vulnerable." My voice begins to crack as I hold back tears.

"y/n stop being so stubborn. I promise you he probably has his reasons, you just have to be willing to listen to him." He says dropping his head.

"Why the fuck are you sticking up for him anyways. I never realized y'all were so close." I snap.

"You know we've been talking more. That's besides the point, I just think your relationship is salvageable."

"I never wanted to to be salvageable anyways, we weren't supposed to be something that needed fixing. I thought we were okay Kuroo, everyone was starting their lives and I was ready to start mine. I guess he just didn't have that same mindset." I say as I feel my heart sink. It hurt because I wanted a life with Akaashi, but things didn't play out that way and I'm not gonna sit here and force it when I know all I'll do is hold resentment towards him.

"I get it y/n. Just promise me if things go any further with Bokuto you'll at least consider talking to him?" He pleads.

"Yes Kuroo i'll fucking talk to Akaashi." I moan while squeezing my eyes shut.

"Thank you." He mumbles as I open my eyes and we pull into his driveway. He turns the car off as we get down walking toward the front door. He pushes it open letting my skin meet the cold atmosphere inside.

"Where's Kenny?" I mumble while slipping my shoes off.

"He should be in the garage." Kuroo says while setting his keys on the entrance table. I side eye him as he pulls out his phone before shrugging and walking away. I follow the long hall towards the garage before the door suddenly opens revealing a droopy eyed Kenma.

"Oh hey y/n. Wait for me in the living room? I'm just gonna use the bathroom real quick." He taps my shoulder pushing down the hall as he disappears behind yet another door. I start rounding the corner when I hear Kuroo speaking in a hushed tone. I stop in my tracks and listen to his conversation.

"Akaashi I tried telling her, but I think it would sound better coming from you... No I don't think she'd take you back but its worth a shot..." I quickly round the corner and look Kuroo dead in the eyes as I watch his expression turn into complete horror.

"Akaashi I'll call you later." Kuroo says before shoving his phone back into his pockets.

"So you knew?" I mumbled in disbelief.

"Knew what?" Kenma's voice came from behind me.

"That Akaashi was fucking another female and didn't tell me." I say while clenching my teeth.

"You know it's funny because I actually thought you cared about me. Apparently bro's before hoe's am I right?" I say as I feel my face turn hot and my eyes start to sting. I walk past him as I walk out of the house slamming the door. After a while of pacing around on his porch trying to collect my thoughts I hear the door open and shut softly.

"I don't wanna hear it Tetsuro." I say as my voice breaks.

"Its not Kuroo." I hear Kenma say. I turn around with tears staining my eyes.

"You don't look too happy." I say while walking towards him.

"I'm not. I hate that Kuroo kept that from you like it was nothing." He mumbles while shoving his hands into his pocket. His sleepy eyes scanned the yard, trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"I just want you to know I didn't know. I would have told you. Not just because I want you for myself, but because I know you've been through a lot. I would hate to see that asshole ruin it all for you." He says as he takes his hand out of his pocket, he slowly wrapped his arm around my shoulder and holds me tightly.

"I just need to get away from it all. This whole group isn't good for me right now Kenny." I mumble while sobbing into his shoulder.

"Do it, I'll always be here if you need me." He says giving me a small grin.

"I know you will be." I laugh, feeling relieved.

"Do you need a ride?" He questions while pulling out his keys.

"Yeah." I say while letting go of him running to the drivers side of his car.

"Let me drive." I smile while holding my hands up. He tosses the keys to me while rolling his eyes.

"Don't fuck my shit up." He mumbles as I unlock the car letting us slip inside.

"Funny you think I'll take it easy just cause you tell me too."