𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10

I had been watching a movie for about an hour and a half and I was really getting bored. I picked up my phone and just started scrolling through instagram when Akaashi texted me.

-

kasshi: Come in a little early tomorrow so you can welcome aniya.

you gave her the job?

kaashi: mmhm, now are you gonna come in early?

hell yeah I will :)

-

I smiled at my phone excited that we would have someone new to work with. I set my phone back down and lay down with Bokuto still clinging to me. I run my fingers through his hair when his eyes flutter open slightly.

"Are you gonna stay the night?" He asks after yawning.

"If that's okay with you." I say looking him in the eyes.

"More than okay." I turn my body facing away from him, only to have him wrap his arms around my waist. He pulls me closer and places his face against my neck.

"You smell good." I laugh slightly turning my head to look at him.

"Well I would hope so, I just took a shower." I turn my head back around, he pulls the covers up over us.

"I have to be at work early tomorrow, will you give me a ride?" I say while yawning slightly causing Bokuto to yawn as well.

"Yeah, just wake me up and I'll take you." I close my eyes as I listen to the Bokuto's breathing. His breathing was so slow and calming. I picked my phone up setting an alarm so I would get up. I set it back down and drifted to sleep.

-

"Wake up, let's go. Do I need to take you to your house?" I wake up to Bokuto talking to me lightly.

"What time is it? I never heard my alarm." I say getting up quickly grabbing my phone.

"It's 11am. It just went off , I turned it off." He walked into his closet slipping some shoes on. I got up and grabbed my bag.

"Yeah take me home please." I say slinging it over my shoulder.

"Okay." He grabbed his keys and walked out of his room. I followed him out the house as he walked to his car.

~at y/n's place~

Bokuto pulls into my driveway, I grabbed my bag and looked at him smiling.

"Thanks for last night." I say leaning in to hug him. He rubs my back slightly then let's go. I open the door and get out. Once I shut the door I give him a small wave and walk to my front door. I unlock the door and push it open. I run to my room to get ready. I don't bother rushing since it was still really early. I throw some extra clothes into my bag making sure to have something comfy to wear after work. I sit down at my vanity look in the mirror placing my hand on my now healing busted lip. He really wanted to take me knowing I look like this. I put some light makeup on and do my hair in some loose curls. I shake my head loosening the curls.  I then put on a two piece set and something cute over it. I walk out of my room closing it behind me. I make sure to lock the front door. I run to my car throwing my bags in the backseat. I pull out while looking for a song to drive too. "Jealous" by Eyedress