𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6

I places my head on the palm of my hands to rest me head when I heard a light knock on the door. I look back to see Uesugi. I turn around not wanting to deal with him right now, the way he acted towards me really hurt me.

"y/n i'm sorry, I didn't mean to lash out on you like that. I just got frustrated." I looked at him through the mirror trying not to cry again.

"Uesugi please leave, I'm not in the mood for any of this right now." I stand up and walk past him. I try walking to Akaashi's office when Uesugi grabs my arm. I find myself ripping my arm away from him almost instantly.

"What the hell is it with guys thinking they can just touch me." I say grabbing my arm, trying to shield myself.

"Just let me apologize, I didn't mean to be rude." He huffed while placing his hands into the pockets of his jacket.

"You got mad at me because I didn't want to sleep with you Uesugi. How shallow can you be?" I say when Akaashi's office door opens.

"Please, not tonight. Not here, just leave." I say in a hushed tone before looking back at Akaashi and Bokuto.

"Damnit y/n please, I'm really sorry. Please just talk to me. We can go out." He said moving closet to me causing me to step back.

"She said to leave. I think it would be smart to listen to her." Bokuto said shielding me with his arm, Akaashi grabbed me by the waist pulling me next to him.

"Look I'm not trying to start anything. I just need to talk to y/n. I'm not just any regular." He says looking at Bokuto.

"Yeah well that doesn't matter, she said she just wants you to leave. I think it would be smart of you to listen to her, if I have to tell you again I'll have to take you out myself." Bokuto moved closer to Uesugi.

"Bokuto don't." I say slightly tugging myself from Akaashi's tight grip. I walk over to Bokuto and place my hand on his chest. I looked up at him and shook my head.

"So that's why you didn't want to do anything with me? Are you seeing him?" Uesugi questions. I turn my head to look at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious Uesugi?" I let my hand fall off of Bokuto's chest.

"Your really gonna ask me that as if I disclosed we were serious or something?" I huff.

"Yeah y/n that's exactly what i'm asking. Especially if I could have lost my job for your stupid ass." As soon as those words left his mouth Bokuto decked him straight in the mouth. Uesugi fell to the floor, I looked up at Bokuto who was obviously pissed.

"Lights out." Akaashi laughed behind me. I shoot him an ugly look causing him to go silent. I walk over to Uesugi getting on my knees making sure he was okay.

"Washio!" I scream to the DJ booth. He put on auto play and walked to me.

"Grab him and place him in his car." I dig through his pockets grabbing his keys and wallet. I hand Washio his keys while opening Uesugi's wallet pulling out a hundred and placing the wallet back into his pocket.

"Alright." Washio says throwing him over his shoulder. I stand up and walk over to Bokuto.

"Next time I tell you no, listen. He was my professor, and now he's probably gonna fail me on purpose." I say walking past him and stand next to Akaashi.

"I don't know what the hell I just saw but nice kill Bo." I turn around trying to find the source. A tall guy walked up to us running his tongue across his bottom lip revealing a piercing.

"Teru, whats up." Akaashi says while extending his arm to slap his hand.

"Who's this." The guy said while motioning to me with his head.