𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 31

"call me!" Kenma calls out to me as I walk to the front door which was already open. I push it open cautiously looking around.

"Aniya?" I call out when I see her peak around the corner smiling at me.

"Hi!" She beams while grabbing my hand pulling me into her and Suna's room.

"What's that?" I ask while looking at the box that was leading against the wall.

"Its a crib! I know its early but I seen this one and it was too cute not to buy." He beams while taking a seat on her bed.

"Listen I'll be out soon, so you can set up the nursery. I talked to Bokuto today and he offered me a place to stay and a job, I'm still debating." I say as I take a seat next to her.

"Are you going to be living with him?" Her eyes got wide as she shifted her body to face me.

"Well technically no, he has this guest house he said I could stay in. I mean it wouldn't be too bad, I just don't want to take him up on the offer and move in right away you know? I feel like that would be a little weird." I say before pressing my lips together trying to collect my thoughts.

"I don't think it would be weird, not unless you make it weird." She shrugs while playing with her hair.

"I guess your right. I just don't want to jump at the offer you know? I want to wait at least a week and see what happens." I let out a loud sigh while leaning forward placing my head on her shoulder.

"Well wait a week and see what happens. Just relax until then." She mumbles while playing with my hair.

"Thanks for being here. I just feel so out of place living with you and Suna for now. Y'all are having a baby while I moved in because my boyfriend was cheating on me." I pick my head up rolling my eyes.

"I know, but look on the bright side! At least you weren't pregnant." She shrugs.

"Don't even joke like that." I say while giving her a horrified look.

"Im gonna go do whatever, I'll talk to you in a little bit." I stand up straightening my clothes out.

"Okay, if you need me ill be in here or with Suna in the study." She smiles at me as I walk out of her room walking to mine. I close the door behind me and let out a deep breath.

I cant believe I just did that.. I had sex with Bokuto!

I let out a loud laugh before covering my mouth.

Oh god I slept with Bokuto.. What does this mean for us? Of course it had to mean nothing right? I'm just overthinking things, I need to just calm down and talk to someone about this.

I walk over to my bed plopping down while pulling out my phone. I quickly dials Kenma's number as I put the phone up to my ear letting it ring.

"What's up?" He says after the first ring.

"Listen I know you just dropped me off but wanna come get me so I can go over? I'll even play games with you." I plead as I fidget with the hem of my dress.

"Sure, you can bring your stuff here too if you don't wanna stay with Aniya." He says as I hear him doing something in the back.

"Okay, just let me take a shower and stuff and I'll text you when I'm ready."

"Okay take your time, I have to finish doing something here but we'll see." He says as I get up off the bed walking to the bathroom.

"Okay, I'll see you soooon byyee." I say before hanging up. I lock the door and set my phone down looking at myself in the mirror. I take my clothes off and examine my body. I trace my fingers over my skin, thinking of Bokuto.

"Fuck." I groan before shaking my head and turning around turning on the shower. Not letting it warm up I hop inside letting the warm water wash over my body as I replay what had just happened with Bokuto in my head. After a little too much thinking I get out of the shower and quickly get dressed packing my things.

"I should probably call kenma." I mumble under my breath. I pick up my phone just shooting Kenma a text instead. I wait for a reply as I make sure I have everything I need.

"Hey." Aniya comes into the room holding a baby blanket.

"What's up?" I say while setting my bags by the door.

"Where are you going?" She questions while leaning against the doorframe with her arms now crossed.

"I'm gonna go stay with Kenma for a few days until I figure out what I'm gonna do." I say while putting my backpack on.

"y/n.." Aniya says in a stern voice.

"Its not like that Aniya I just have to figure some shit out and I know Kenma will listen to me and make sure I dont make any rash decisions. I know you would too but I just want you to have fun with Suna." I smile.

"I just want whats best for you. I just dont want you to do anything you regret."

"And I wont. I know what I'm doing I promise." I close my eyes taking a deep breath in.

"If you say so. Just go by to my room before you say bye okay?"

"Okay, I will." I say giving her a soft smile before she disappears. After a while of waiting I get a text from Kenma saying he was here. I grab all of my things and walk to Aniya's room. I set some stuff down and knock on the door.

"Come in." He yells as I push the door open.

"Hey i'm leaving!" I shout as she comes out of the bathroom. She rushes to me hugging me as I laugh.

"Your acting like i'm leaving you forever."

"I know I'm just gonna miss you thats all. And if you ever need to come back and stay with me you can." She smiles while letting go of me. I pull back and give her a soft smile.

"Ill see you tomorrow yeah?"

"Okay! Bye!" She calls out to me as I pick up my bags taking them to Kenma's car. He pops the trunk and help me load them in real quick before slipping into his car.

"That was a lot of shit but I hope you brought your makeup bag." Kenma mumbles while pulling out of Aniya's driveway.

"Why do you say that?" I question.

"Because were going to a party with everyone I used to play volleyball with and I'm taking you." He smiles at me.