𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22

I wake to a still empty bed, sunlight barely coming through the windows. I slowly get up looking around, at least I knew he was home. His clothes were strewed across the floor, and his car keys on the nightstand. I get out of bed and walk to my dresser pulling out a pair of underwear slipping them on. I grab one of Akaashi's hoodies from the closet putting it on. I then walk into the living room looking for Akaashi.

"Baby?" I say, my voice fills the room. I drag my feet across the floor as I walk to the kitchen. Akaashi's head resting on the table, pen and paper in hand. I walk over to him placing my hands on his shoulders giving them a squeeze. He sits up resting his head on me.

"Come lay down.." I pout running my hands down his chest placing my head in the crook of his neck. He takes my hands in his and lets out a sigh.

"I wish I could but I have to finish this paper work. I'll be there in thirty minuets my love I promise." He says before kissing my hands. I slowly pull them away as my shoulders drop slightly. I walk to the fridge pulling out some tea placing it on the counter.

"Pour me a glass." He says, his eyes not leaving the piece of paper. I grab two glasses but before I could set them down I felt something hard hit my eye. The sound of glass breaking rang through my ears as my body hit the floor. I open my eyes but one of them had a red tint on it, as I watched Akaashi run outside looking around. I look next to me and see a rock with a note attached. He turns around and runs back to me crouching near me.

"Fuck, does anything hurt y/n?" He asks putting his arm behind my back lifting me up slightly. I bring my hand to my eye and feel a warm substance, Akaashi swiftly grabs my hand pulling it away from my face.

"Don't. Its bleeding. I need to call Kuroo." He says pulling his phone out. I remember us doing work with him and Kenma but why Kuroo.

"Why Kuroo?" I question as he holds his phone up to his ear.

"Because we can't go to the hospital and he's the only one I know who would know how to handle this." He quickly says before then going quiet again.

"Damnit." Akaashi says picking me up and placing me on the counter. I lift my elbow up picking pieces of glass out of it. Akaashi walks off leaving me on the counter picking glass out of my bleeding wounds. He soon comes back into the kitchen fully clothed and keys in hand. He walks over to me trying to pick me up.

"I don't even have pants on Keiji." I say wrapping my arms and legs around him, ensuring I wouldn't fall.

"I'm not worried about your pants right now." He said in a stern voice as he walked out of the front door.

"Keiji the window, they could get inside the house." I point out as he keeps walking towards the car.

"Everything in that house can be replaced. I'm not too worried about it." He says opening the car door lowering me inside. He quickly shuts my door and walks over to his side, I put my seatbelt on as he slips in turning the car on. He pulls out as I begin to panic, how bad did it look? The rock that hit me was pretty big. I pull the sun visor down opening the mirror. I gasp at the sight of my already purple and bloody eye. As well as my slightly swollen lip, Akaashi looks over at me for a split. He looked as if he were the one in pain.

"Who did this Keiji?" I ask as I tear up touching my eye, still looking in the mirror.

"I don't know, but were gonna find out." He says holding up a piece of paper, not taking his eyes off the road. I take the paper from his hand and feel my heart sink.

'I'd stop selling if I were you. I wouldn't want the police to get involved. -A'

"Akaashi you who did this." I say holding onto the piece of paper tightly. I neatly fold it and place it in the cupholder. I look down and realize I'm still bleeding, I pick my arms up trying to keep them from touching Akaashi's seats.

"Damnit I'm bleeding all over your seats." I mumble dabbing the blood off my elbows with my hoodie.

"Stop worrying about materialistic shit y/n." He says gripping onto the steering wheel tighter. We pull into a big driveway. Akaashi puts the car in park and quickly turns off the car getting out. He walks to my side and opens the door reaching for my hand, pulling me out. Akaashi lightly knocks on the front door while still holding my hand. After about a minute Kuroo opened the door smiling at Akaashi until he looked at me.

"Akaashi what the hell happened..." He said coming closer to me.

"I can tell you after you get y/n cleaned up. Please." He asks while squeezing my hand slightly. Kuroo nods and lets us in. The cold air meeting my bare legs causing me to shiver. Akaashi notices, wrapping his arm around me pulling me closer to him. Kuroo continues walking down a long hall as me and Akaashi follow close behind him. He pats a spot on a counter as Akaashi lifts me up setting me down. He steps back letting Kuroo get a good look at me, he takes my hand grabbing my face turning it to look at my eye.

"Damn y/n this is gonna need stiches." My body tenses as the feeling of anxiety took over my body. I looked at Akaashi with tears in my eyes.

"What if I don't get them?" I ask as Akaashi takes my hand, he knows I have an irrational fear of needles.

"Then it wont heal properly and it increases the risk for infection." He says walking away gathering what he might need to clean me up.

"Okay then." I huff, squeezing Akaashi's hand closing my eyes slightly. Kuroo walks back over and sets the stuff down next to me. He puts on some black, latex gloves.

"Are you ready?" He asks picking up a bottle of alcohol and cotton swabs.

I nod my head and take a deep breath.

"Ready."