𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 29

"Well the foods ready." I say after a long conversation about everything that had been happening.

"I can take you to go pick it up and we can go back to my place?" He asks while getting of the bed looking at me.

"Yeah, just let me get dressed." I say getting up starting to fix the bed.

"What's wrong with what your wearing?" He questions while leaning against the wall.

"Bo, there pajamas." I turn around looking at him in confusion.

"Well you already look good so how was I supposed to know." He shrugs. I roll my eyes finishing the bed. I walk over to my suitcases putting together an outfit. I stand up tossing the clothes on the bed. I begin to undress as out of the corner of my eye Bokuto shuts the door, sitting in the bed analyzing my almost bare body.

"I don't know how but I feel like your body's gotten even more beautiful." He said extending his hand letting his finger skim across my bare stomach causing my stomach to tighten. I shoo his hand away before slipping my dress on along with the matching shorts. I quickly grab a coat from the closet putting it on.

the fit:

I grab my keys and bag throwing it over my shoulder

"Ready?" I ask while walking to the door. I turn around to see Bokuto with his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.

"What's wrong?" I ask taking a few steps closer to him.

"Nothing, go unlock my car and wait for me. I need to just sit here for a minute." He says while pulling a hand out of his hoodie handing me the keys. I take the keys turning around laughing to myself.

"okay then." I mumble as I walk out of the front door, to Bokuto's car. I unlock it slipping in, I'm pretty short compared to Bokuto which meant I sunk into his seat. I turn his car on as I pull my phone out waiting for Bokuto. After about 5 minutes he comes out of the house tapping on his window, I open the door getting out.

"Sorry." He says while laughing, shaking his head. I give him a small smile while rolling my eyes walking to the other side. I sit down only to sink into that seat as well.

"What the hell why are your seats so back." I say while adjusting the seat.

"Atsumu usually sits there and he's a big dude." He says while plugging his phone into the AUX playing some music. He quickly pulls out as we listen to music in comfortable silence.

"So what we're you gonna do today?" He asks while his grip on the steering wheel tightens.

"I was going to start looking for job applications. Look for apartments." I say while looking out the window, avoiding eye contact.

"I could offer you both." He says while tapping his index finger on his steering wheel.

"What do you mean?" I ask looking over at him, in total confusion.