𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4

(Listen to "North Memphis" by Pharmacist while reading this next part)

I quickly pull out of the parking lot still in first gear. I quickly let off the accelerator and press on the clutch letting my car role while taking the stick to second gear increasing speed. I notice my seatbelt was loose. Placing my knee on the steering wheel keeling it straight I adjusted the harness making it dig into my skin slightly, I liked when my straps were tight.

"You good?" I ask turning down the music slightly. I side eye Bokuto as he nods. I take my foot off the accelerator once again pressing on the clutch switching the third gear. Im pushing 104mph. I drive to the outskirts of town where I usually drive for fun.

"Where are we going?" He asks pushing himself off the seat sitting up more.

"Just this place, I go race there with some guys when I'm bored." I say over the loud music. He nods as I continue driving without a care. We were about to hit a corner when I noticed my handles weren't on. They must have taken them off while they were detailing my car.

"Open the glove compartment and attach the handle onto the roof. Your gonna need that handle in a second." I say keeping my eyes on the road. He does as instructed and does it quickly. Just as he's done I see the corner.

"Hold tight." I say increasing my speed nearing the corner. I pull the emergency break and turn the wheel causing us to coast around the corner. I let out a loud laugh pushing the emergency break back down.

"Oh god that never gets old." I say putting my hand out of the window. Bokuto looks at me smiling. Out of the corner of my eye I see another car, Lazer was next to me. He signaled at me to roll my windows down. I roll them down and nod my head.

"What's up shorty! You didn't tell us you were driving tonight?" He screams over his music. Of course he was listening to Ski Mask.

"Just for some fun. Nothing serious Lazer!" I yell past Bokuto.

"Alright, there's a meet two days from now at the pit. Be there! Davina want's a rematch! She's pissed you smoked her!" He laughed.

"Deal, but she can't throw a fit like last time!" I scream over the music.

"Alright, I'll catch you later! I gotta go meet Bexly!" I nod.

"Bye! Be careful Lazer I'm serious!" I holler before rolling up my window.

I slow down dropping to 64mph. I run my fingers through my hair and look over at Bokuto who's just sitting here.

"Who was that." He says in a voice in which I can't really tell how he meant it.

"My friend Lazer, they have this stupid rally and sometimes I go because I'm bored." I say letting out a sigh at the end.

"So where do you wanna eat?" I continue to drive back into town.

"It doesn't matter, you can choose since I'm dragging you out to eat with me." He says letting out a laugh at the end.

"I know the perfect place." I grab my phone and play "Bound 2" by Kanye West. I turn it, feeling elation rush to my head. This is the most fun I've had in a while. I pull into a place which sold sushi and some meat buns.

"Okay, we're here." I say putting my car in park. I shift my body towards him and smile.

"Alright let's go." He said opening his car door. I hop out following him to the ordering window. There wasn't anyone here letting us order first.

"Hey y/n, how are you?" Ukai says holding a notepad.

"I'm good and you? How are the boys?" Ukai frowns putting his hands on the table.