𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16

I take my seat in the limbo next to Bokuto and Saeko. I wrap my arms around Bokutos arm, using it as a pillow. He places his hand higher on my thigh once again. I look up at him, noticing just how good he looked.

"Wanna spend the night tonight?" I pout trying to convince him to go over.

"Yeah, we'll have to go by my house though to grab some clothes since I have practice in the morning." I nod as he continues to talk with his teammates. I close my eyes as we continue to drive.

"We're here." Bokuto kisses the top of my head as I open my eyes seeing everyone getting out. Bokuto gets up and gets out, he reaches for my hand and helps me out. We're met by the press, taking pictures of us. Bokuto tries shielding my eyes with his hand as he continues to walk forward into the building. Before we could make it inside the press wanted to take pictures so everyone agreed. One by one they took photos, after everyone was done it was our turn. Bokuto places his hand on my waist pulling me into him. I smiled for the camera widely until someone came up to us holding a notepad.

"Kotaro, we weren't aware you had a girlfriend! Who is this beautiful women?" He questions holding is pen close to the paper.

"No questions please." Bokuto says pulling me inside. I take his hand in mine, following him closely.

"Thanks for not saying anything." I mumble.

"It was nothing, we haven't even talked about what we are. I didn't want to put you in an uncomfortable situation." He said while shrugging. I lightly hug him before quickly letting go. We walk into a room with tables, all of the guys were sitting down at the tables talking amongst themselves when Bokuto grabbed my waist making me face him.

"We just have to answer a few questions, I won't take long. You can sit with Saeko. I won't take long I promise." He kissed the top of my head before pushing me towards Saeko. I take my seat as I watch Bokuto make his way to the table sitting down. I fidget on my phone for a while, 30 minutes quickly turns into an hour. Bokuto and the rest of the team lazily got up. He made his way to me wrapping his hands around me.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked resting his head on top of mine.

"What about them? Where are they going?" I ask looking at everyone who's walking into another room.

"There's a little after party but I'm pretty tired and wanna go home." He wines squeezing me tighter.

"Okay okay." I say peeling him off of me.

"Good because our rides outside. Well go to Shūgo's to pick up the car then we'll go to my place for my stuff. Then yours?" I nod as he takes my hand leading me outside. He opens the car door letting me slip inside. He gets in next to me leaving little to no space in between us.

"What's up with you being all touchy today?" I ask hugging his arm.

"I don't know, I just wanna touch you." He said laying his head on mine. I close my eyes appreciating his company. As soon as we made it to Shūgo's Bokuto didn't waste time getting to his house.

🍋~time skip to y/n's place~ 🍋

I got out of the car pulling my keys out ready to just be home already. I push the front door open and walk into my room leaving Bokuto to close and lock the door. He quickly ran into my room and shut the door.

"Don't take your dress off yet." He mumbles throwing his bag down. He walks over to me wrapping his arms around me.

"Why not?" I ask looking up at him.

"Because I wanna be the one to take it off." He walks me to the bed and lightly pushes me down.

"Is that okay?" He asks touching the fabric of my dress. I nod as he places his hand on my thigh, he pushes his hand farther up causing my dress to ride up. Revealing my underwear. I throw my head back, Bokuto grabs my face making me look at him.

"Watch." He says while pushing the dress up revealing more and more. I feel the blood rush to my face, I quickly get light headed causing me to throw my head back. He takes his finger, wrapping it around the hem of my underwear. He slowly looks up at me and tugs on them as I nod my head. He slowly slips them off causing me to look away in embarrassment. I know I liked to act all tuff and hard around Bokuto. But the truth is? He makes me fall apart, I loved to see him be so dominate. My breathing becomes heavier as Bokuto begins kissing the inside of my thighs getting closer and closer to my already wet entrance. He looks up and maintains eye contact while licking the inside of my thighs. I let out a soft moan causing Bokuto to become more sloppy with his kisses. He kisses my entrance lightly and pulls away with only a strand of saliva connecting us.

"Wet already? That's precious." He coos while licking his lips. He drops his head again as I feel his tongue slip inside of me causing me to moan loudly. He wraps his arms around my legs pulling me closer to his face. He pushed deeper inside of me as I lightly tug in his hair. Every time I did so it caused him to grip on my waists tighter. I begin to become squeamish as he become more aggressive. My head soon became flooded with the feeling of delirium. My legs began to tremble as I felt a knot in my stomach. My breathing became shaky, I would quietly moan his name every now and then. I knew I was about to hit my climax when I couldn't hold it in anymore. I moaned his name quietly when I could no longer feel his tongue inside me.

"Say my name. Say it louder." He says dropping his head and continuing to pleasure me.

"Bokuto.." I say throwing my head back. I soon felt the knot in my stomach form again as I felt his warm tongue quickly slip in and out of me.

"Bokuto!" I moan as I hit my climax. He raises his head looking at me while once again licking his lips. He puts his hands behind my back pulling me up. I lean forward, too exhausted to keep my head up. He aggressively pulled me into a kiss while holding the back of my neck. He stood up and scooped me up walking to the bathroom. He placed me on the counter and turned on the water.

"What about you?" I say pointing to his growing member which was quite large.

"Doing that to you was all I needed." He smirked walking over to me slipping my dress off. Now just in my bra, he tugs on my bra asking if he could remove it. I nod my head as he unclipped the bra slowly slipping it off. He lets it fall to the floor as he just looks at them.

"Fuck." He says as he takes in a deep breath. I cross my arms covering them. He looks at me confused.

"Sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?" He asked in a panicked tone.

"No, I just get embarrassed sometimes." I mumble trying to avoid eye contact. I feel his hands pull my arms down. He lightly grabs them, playing with them in his hands.

"I think they're beautiful." He says while not breaking eye contact with my bare chest.

"Sorry I'll let you shower now." He says wrapping his arms around me pulling me off the counter. I get in the shower as Bokuto walks off. I take my time in the shower making sure to take care of myself. Once i'm done I hop out wrapping the towel around my wet body. I walk out into the bedroom where Bokuto was sitting with a cold water.

"I got you an outfit." He said pointing to his dress shirt and some underwear.

"I didn't know what drawer but I figured it out." He said sitting up slightly.

"It's okay Bo." I say dropping the towel putting it on my head. Bokuto laid back down analyzing every inch of my body. I picked up the underwear slipping them on. I then grabbed the shirt putting it on and buttoning a few. I threw the wet towel on the floor before lopping down next to Bokuto. He handed me the water and smiled.

"Drink some." I unscrewed the lid taking a few sips before placing it on my nightstand. I lay down next to Bokuto cuddling next to him. He pulls me on top of him.

"Goodnight princess." I hear him mumble as he plays with my hair causing me to drift fast asleep.