𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15

As me and Bokuto walk to the car I hold onto his hand tightly. He opens the car door and I lower myself in. He walks over to his side getting in. I put my seatbelt on taking a deep breath.

"Calm down, I'm sure they'll like you." He says while turning on the car. I give him a weak smile and I pull down the sun visor looking at myself in the mirror. I lean back closing my eyes. I looked so plain. I close the sun visor, placing my hand on the radio turning up the music. Bokuto pulls out of the driveway, the car ride was silent. Not an uncomfortable silent, which I was fine with. After about 10 minutes of driving, we pulled into a small parking lot with a nice looking restaurant. Bokuto found a parking spot, putting the car in park he turns to look at me.

"Are you okay?" I nod my head talking in a deep breath. He opens his door and I do the same, following him inside. He slips his hand into mine giving it a tight squeeze. He holds the door open letting me walk inside. Out of the corner of my eye I see Saeko's bob, I look over as she waves me down. She's sitting at a table with a bunch of other people. I look back at Bo who places his hand on the small of my back leading me to the table.

"Bokuto-San!" Someone got up immediately walking towards Bokuto. Bokuto let go of me greeting the shortish man.

"Shoyo! How have you been?" Bokuto slaps the back of his back while hugging him.

"Awesome, I have so much to tell you." He beams, flashing a bright smile.

"Not again Hinata." Someone chimed in. He was very handsome, even though a large portion of his face was covered by a face mask.

"Don't be so negative Omi!" Bokuto said pulling a chair out for me next to Saeko. He sat next to me, and next to the short male.

"I'm so lost. I don't know anyone." I whisper to Saeko.

"It's okay you'll get there." She laughs looking at me then at Atsumu.

"So who's this?" Someone from across the table asked looking at Bokuto then at me. His shiny slicked back hair and strong build made him kind of intimidating.

"Oh everyone, this is..." Bokuto paused looking at me causing me to snap from my thoughts.

"You can all call me y/n." I smile.

"I'm Hinata." The orange haired boy replied smiling at me.

"I'm Shūgo." The same guy from before said.

"I'm Sakusa." Someone said in a cold and distant tone.

"I'm Adriah." A male with black, hair that was parted and had uneven bangs said as he sat across from me.

"I nice to meet you all." I say bowing lightly. I give everyone a small smile before looking at Saeko.

"There's so many." I huff trying to remember everyones names.

"Yeah, that's what I thought at first. You'll get used to it." She says playing with her necklace.

"Hi everyone I'm Mai and I'll be your waitress for today. What would you all like to drink." She says while pulling out a notepad and pen. I look at the drink options as everyone orders, I set the menu down looking up.

"I'll just have an sweet tea." I smile and look over at Bokuto who's still looking at his menu, he looks up and smiles at the waitress causing her to blush.

"I'll have the same as her." He says while slipping his hand into mine. The girl quickly looks down writing down the orders. She quickly walks away as I lay my head oh Bokuto's shoulder. He squeezes my hand tightly.