𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11

I was tossing and turning for about an hour. My phone was being blown up by Akaashi and Aniya. I sit up when I hear a knock at my door. I get out of bed and grab a pair of sweats slipping them on. I walk to the front door unlocking it when I see Aniya. I give her a weak smile and motion for her to come in.

"Hey.. I just wanted to check on you. Are you okay?" She asks looking at me.

"Yeah, I just get upset. I'm sorry I didn't reply to your messages." I say walking to my kitchen hopping on my counter.

"It's okay, if you ever want to talk to me. I'm here you know?" I nod my head and look down.

"I can stay here with you if you want." She says playing with her keys in her hands.

"No its okay, but could you do me a favor?" I ask picking my head up looking her in her eyes.

"Sure whats up?"

"Will you drop me off at Bokuto's. I just don't want to drive." She nods her head as I hop off the counter.

"Come, I'm gonna grab some clothes." I say walking to my room. I push the door open as we both walk in.

"Oh, I like your room." She looks around while I collect my things.

"Thanks." I smile as I shove some clothes into a bag. I make sure to take my makeup since we had that party to go to tomorrow. Once I have everything I put my backpack on and grab my phone and keys. I put them in my pocket as I look at Aniya.

"Ready?"

"Mmhm."

She walks out of my room as I follow her into the living room. She opens the door and walks out. I close the door and lock it behind me. We hop in her car, it was still warm and smelt amazing.

"Your car smells really good." I say setting my backpack on the floor.

"Thanks, it's probably this." She picks up a cherry car freshener and sets it back down. We make small talk as I gave her directions to Bokuto's house. Once we made it she parked along side the curb. I got out and bent down looking at her.

"Thanks for the ride, I'll text you okay?" She nods and waves at me as I walk off. Another car was here which I didn't really think anything of. Once I make it to the front door she drives off. I knock on the door and wait there for a while. No one answers so I twist the door, pushing it open. I peek my head in.

"Bo?"

I get no answer so I walk inside and close the door behind me. I walk down the little hallway and into the living room. I walk around the corner into the kitchen, when my heart sinks.

"Saeko?" My eyes scan her body, which is only in a bikini. Bokuto comes out of the pantry holding three beers.

"Are you" Bokuto looks at me and pauses.

"I'm sorry." I say turning around. I continue walking swiftly to the door.

"y/n!" Both Saeko and Bokuto call out to me. I shut the door behind me and with questions flooding my head. What just happened? Is Saeko seeing him behind my back? I shake my head and walk down the street. I shiver at the winds harsh coldness. My phone kept continually buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out putting it on mute. After about five minutes of walking Bokuto's car pulled up next to me. He rolled down the window looking at the street and taking breaks to look at me. 

"y/n get in the car please, it's not what you think. Just let me explain." He says slowing the car down to my pace. I stay silent and keep my eyes on the pavement in front of me.