𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 43

Bokuto's POV.

I wake up sweaty, and panicked. I run my hands across my bed. I was met by her bare back, I trace my fingers across her skin.

"she's safe." I whisper to myself before laying back down scooting her close to me.

"Hi love.." She mumbles before turning to face me. I smile as I glance at he beautiful face. She tosses again slightly causing the bathroom light to shine across her eyes revealing a nasty; fresh scar. Fucking Akaashi. I thought to myself exhaling a little louder than i wanted to im frustration. I take my thumb running it across her eye.

"Bo.." She groans shooing my hand away. I was furious with Akaashi. Not only had he hurt y/n emotionally, financially, and but even physically. He purposely put her in harms way. She had so many dreams and Akaashi ruined that for her.

"I promise i'll make everything right baby." I whisper before kissing her forehead lightly and falling back asleep.

Y/N's POV.

I wake up, the sun peaking through bokuto's dark curtains. As I try to sit up i'm pulled back down by Bokuto who was clinging to my arm for dear life.

"Hey wake up." I whisper lightly while pulling my arm away causing him to look up at me with tired eyes, he pouts.

"We don't have anything to do today." He groans rubbing his eyes sitting up.

"I wanted to try and get all of my stuff over here." I frown causing him to really wake up.

"If you want to my love, I'm totally down to make that happen." He says smiling at me, grabbing my hand giving it a little squeeze.

"I want to also go and look different strip clubs." I start thinking about other places I could apply at. I look over and see Bokuto with an unsettled look on his face.

"Unless you didn't want me too?" I ask, my tone coming off cold and bothered.

"It's totally not that I don't want you to! I just think you have so much potential and maybe you can start thinking about stripping as a hobby. You can always find a place that will take you on the weekends." He rambles on fastly. It never even crossed my mind that I could use this as an opportunity to look into jobs that would put my degree to use.

"I mean you would be okay with that?" I say as I think about all the things Akaashi told me when I told him I wanted to apply for a real job. "Most affairs happen in the work place." I really should have known he was just projecting his own guilty conscience onto me.

"I want you to be safe y/n and take every opportunity that's given to you." He says giving me a soft side smile.

I smile and take a deep breath. I've never felt so excited for a fresh start.

"Call Kenma so you can tell him your on your way to get all your stuff." Bokuto says as he reaches over and grabs his phone checking it. I grab my phone and press Kenmas name before putting the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I hear after the first ring.

"Hey Kenny, are you home?" I say while picking at the ends of my hair, splitting them apart.

"Yeah, the guys are all here too if you wanna stop by." He says as I hear laughing in the background.

"Oh okay, I just wanted to make sure because I was gonna come get all my stuff. After I load everything up we can chill for a bit if you want me to." I pipe up, excited to see everyone.

"Yeah that sounds good to me, i'll have the boys help load all your shit up to make it easier on your and Bokuto's end." He says quickly.

"Sure okay! We'll be there soon." I say before hanging up. I set my phone down and look over at Bokuto who looks very upset.

"I'm so sorry babe I have to deal with something, I won't be able to help you today." He groans, pinching his temples. My smile falls from my face.

"We'll can you at least take me to Kenmas to get my car." I say before getting up making sure I look ready to go to Kenmas.

"Yeah of course." He looks up at me smiling. I give a small, cold smile back. I grab all of my stuff and walk towards the door.

"Right now?" He says looking at me with my things.

"The sooner the better." I say sarcastically before walking out waiting by the front door. I pull my phone out and switch between apps to make it look like I was doing something.

"Sorry." He says as he slips his slides on and grabs his keys off the table.

"It's fine." I say pulling the door open walking to the car getting in without saying a word. I buckle myself and text Kenma I would be the only one coming. Bokuto starts the car and turns on the radio.

"Are you mad at me?" He says while turning it down a bit.

"No, just want to get this done." I lie.

"Okay." He says before pulling of.

At Kenmas.

We drove in silence the whole way. Once we pull into Kenmas driveway I unfasten my seatbelt grabbing my phone. He puts the car in park as I open my door.

"Text me when your done." I say before getting out. I shut the door and run up the steps.

"Helloooo!" I yell as I reach the door.

"y/n!" Shoyo screams as he pulls open the front door. I walk in setting my stuff down to hug him and greet everyone.

"Where is everyone?" I ask as he leads me to Kenmas room.

"Hi y/n" They all say in unison before returning their focus back to Kenma playing his game.

"So?" Kenma says as I take a seat causing all the guys to groan.

"So what?" I say as I watch him take off his headset and set in in his lap.

"So what happened with Bokuto?" He asks. My smile fades as everyone focuses their gaze on me.

"Where do I start..."