𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 42

Bokuto's POV.

As I pull into the driveway I look over and see the light hit y/n's face, revealing her fast asleep. I grin to myself before grabbing her limp hand taking it into mine pulling it to my lips placing a kiss on they her knuckles. I turn my car off and start collecting our things quickly shoving them into my pockets. I open my door and shut if before making my way to y/n's side. I quietly open her door then take off her seatbelt which startles her.

"Mmm." She groans before going back to sleep. I hold in my laugh as I lean in grabbing her limp body. I make sure she's secure before using my foot to shut the door behind me. I quickly walk to the front door unlocking it, pushing the door open. I shut the door behind me, locking it. I stumble around in the dark, careful not to hit y/n. I make it to my room and set her on the bed.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." She says very lightly.

"Oh you asshole." I laugh while poking her.

Y/N's POV.

I laugh slightly through my nose as I slowly open my eyes trying to let me adjust to the dark. I quickly take my hands taking them to find Bokuto's. I take his hand bringing it to my face before kissing his palm.

"I'm so excited." He whispers. He take his hand and grabs my face, caressing it.

"For?" I smile.

"To finally start somewhere with you." He says lightly, as if he's in disbelief.

"I don't know what your ready for but I'm ready for it all." I sit up and feel Bokuto's hot breath on my face. He pulls away before I hear a click and a light turns on. He leans back in, letting me looking into his bright golden orbs.

"Your so beautiful." He says looking me in the eyes before looking at my lips. I bite my lip slightly while looking at his. He brought his hand up to my face before lightly rubbing his thumb across the bottom of my lip. I ran my tounge over his thumb, causing him to roughly force his finger into my mouth. He took his other hand placing it on my thigh.

"Fuck me." I mumble quietly with his thumb still in my mouth.

"Your wish is my command." He whispers while pulling his thumb from my mouth. He slowly takes my shirt off revealing my bare chest which are hard from the rooms cool air. I scootch back fixing myself in the center of the bed for him.

He takes his clothes off letting each article of clothing hit the floor. I quickly pull him to me in a kiss, frantic and passionate. He pulls away trailing kisses down my neck, which slowly turned into more of a bite the closer to my chest he got. He pulls back before looking at me pleasingly. He maintains eye contact as he licks his thumb.

"Is this okay?" He asks before taking his thumb lightly rubbing my nipple.

"Mmm.." I moan while nodding my head. He drops his head taking my other boob into his mouth.

Bokuto's POV.

I take my tounge rolling it over her nipple again and again while roughly pawing at the other with my hand as I listen to her faint cries and moans. She takes her hands tugging on my hair pulling me into her as if she wants to be closer. I take my leg placing it in between hers.

"Mm." She moans in pleasure as she grinds against my thigh. I kiss lightly under her boob before biting it roughly.

"I want you" She pouts. I smile to myself before getting up on my knees.

"Sit up." I command, she does as told and moves.

"Face the mirror." I say pointing to the mirror in the corner of my room. She positions herself to where she can see. She nods then lays on her stomach.

"Good girl." I praise before getting behind her. I reach behind me grabbing my phone playing some music before turning back to y/n who was looking at me through the mirror with hungry yet patient eyes. I grab her hips and pull her to me placing her in doggy. I take my member tapping it against her entrance before spitting on it.

"Do you want it all?" I ask looking at her through the mirror.

"Mmhm." She shakes her head yes as she pushes back on it slightly causing it to quickly go in and out. I gasp at the sensation before going all the way back in.

Y/N's POV.

"Ugh." I scream into the sheets as he slides into me. The sound of the music filled the room with the faints taps of my skin meeting his.

"You feel so good baby." He coos before grabbing my hair pulling my head up from the sheets. He quickens just pace as my eyes meet his.

"Fuck your so pretty." He groans before letting go of my hair and grabbing my arm using it to pull me more into him.

"Baby.." I plead as he kept going. I felt the knot form in my stomach far too soon.

"Slow down please. I might come.." I plead with embarrassment.

"Take it baby, feel good for me." He begs as he goes harder and faster, grabbing at my shoulders as to go ever deeper.

"Oh daddy.." I moan as I feel my body begin to come weak and the pressure in my lower stomach subside. Bokuto still going as my body began to tremble.

"Your doing so good baby." He whimpers as his rhythm becomes sloppy. He hunches forward letting his bare chest meet my bare back as he finishes.

"I love you." He says before kissing my back lightly.

"I love you." I whisper back before quickly push him off and run to the bathroom. I plop down on the toilet and wait for the urge to hit me.

"Without me?" Bokuto taunts from the doorframe.

"Get out." I roll my eyes as I begin to pee.

"Dont forget to do this after I'm done." I shout to Bokuto. I take some baby wipes cleaning myself off before drying with regular toilet paper. I walk back into the room to see Bokuto stretched out on the bed.

"Go pee." I say as I pick my jersey back up off the floor putting it on. He gets up running to the bathroom as I hear him pee. I smile as i climb into bed tucking myself in. Bokuto runs back into bed completely naked smothering me with hugs.

"I love you." He says again hugging me tightly.

"I love you." I say before falling asleep.