Ten

Reverie | Tsukikage
By: Zackdesaii

// Lies turned into a bunch of mistakes, becoming his misery. One mistake, one misunderstanding, one untold reason, the other meet his end.

//I mean, I can't think of anything decent for the sypnosis... I'm not sure if this is angst either. I'm unsure of many things. This is also my attempt at cliffhanger hehe.

//oh, and a little tip for those who still haven't reached senior high or college, be sure of what profession you would like. So.. You won't have a hard time being infront of many people, with only few seconds to decide for your future. I never liked decision making, and I know I'll be damned for it later.

#Tsukikage #Tsukiyachi #angstata

**

They say a family would be incomplete .... No, actually, a couple would be incomplete without children to raise together. And lately, that's been the reason why Kageyama Tobio cannot sleep well at night, why he stopped eating, why he practically just stopped every activity.

He would pretend to be busy infront of Tsukishima, even though he's been fired weeks ago, like he's still the same good and hard working employee. He would wake up as usual, dress as usual, then take a taxi as usual. The only difference is that he travels towards his friend's apartment, Hinata Shoyo, and not the company.

And he would pretend like everything's fine when everything's going the other way around. Hinata knows what exactly is Kageyama doing, and despite multiple warnings that the blond will eventually figure it out.

But did he complied?

Heck no. The dumbass ignored it all.

And what about Tsukishima?

... What about him?

Duh, his secret! He's no better, is he not!?

..

Ugh seriously. What he does whenever the shiny sun goes away, the moon is now free to misbehave! Get a brain jeez!

... Oh shit, I forgot that part.

--

The ravenette came home with a heavy sigh. He just found out a lady's shoes by the front door, beside his husband's. Hm.

Kageyama had lied to him countless times before, and it's not like Tsukishima to lie. No that's only work stuff... Yeah..

Work stuff.

Once again he pulled his phone, the cold rectangular object being as cold as his palm, except that his palms are now sweaty with mixed emotions. He pretended that moans from upstairs are created by his head, it being anxiety attacking him with his weakness. Psh, definitely a day dream nightmare---I mean, alright, it's already sundown, but day dream is the only excuse he can think of at that moment.

And he would stick to it.

After unlocking his phone (frankly having no passwords at all), Kageyama went straight to his inbox and yes, his husband's texts are the most recent ones.

'I'm going to be late. ' and 'Oh, shouldn't you visit Hinata today? You're all work and work, relax more love you. '

Of course, why did he forget! Tsukishima's OT today so why not go to Hinata's? Yeah. Great day to once again go to his hiding place. In this case, a playground, specifically the insides of the childrwn slide. Oh how fun to go there.

**

All had been well for the past year, although the couple did have some fights here and there, and a couple of irregular mismatch of schedules leading them to have less and less time together. Text lengths shorten, ironically what Kageyama avoided to happen. Less conversations. Less messages. Less interactions. Less notes.