Another Tsukikage

Back to Home | Tsukikage
By: Zackdesaii

//Wherein Kageyama Tobio was married to Ushijima, but, as an Omega, Tobio can only take so much in this loveless marriage.

// a messed up omegaverse no one asked for, but hey, I need to update

//this is originally Ushikage and Ushitendou, but since I'm a little obsessed with Tsukikage, here it is.

#omegaverse # mentionofUshijima #Omegainheat #Returninghomepregnant #Tsukishimasoftalpha #bottledfeelings #pastlover #tsukikage #ushikage

----------------------------------------------------------------

You're okay. Easy. You're okay.

Kageyama Tobio hid behind his usual facial expression, a stoic, unwavering scorn. Walking through the sidewalk in silence, he felt judging hazes follow him. Now this had him raise his guard, arms wrapping protectively around his tummy in an attempt to keep his baby innocent from normalized discrimination and destructive gossips.

'T's a slut afterall'

'He have no shame'

'I feel sorry for his family '

'Shameless '

It's okay, you're okay. The child won't hear it. His mom isn't a slut. His mate l-loves them. He'll be loved by anyone once he's born. It's okay, it's okay.

Words stung, but he chose to ignore it. Afterall, young omegas, roughly 18 years old, coming home pregnant without an alpha beside them means that they sold their bodies for money. Their theories only strengthen at the fact that Kageyama business are kinda rolling down the hills for a few months now. They wouldn't even be surprised if the young siblings were married to influential families.

They're not entirely wrong.

While it was their own decision to marry, their grandfather decided to keep all responsibility for their actions for he knew why they did it.

Of course, he thought. Everyone will take that the wrong way. Loving a significant other is something he always sought after, but now he felt how much love hurts.

He came to a point where he started questioning it.

How could people be happy with love? He couldn't imagine. Were they sadists afterall? All that love did to him was shame him, put him into disadvantage, and make it hard for him to return to the once perfect place for him. His home. So how could people in love be happy? Or is it just him being unlovable?

He trailed hesitantly towards the pavement. His feet were exhausted from all the time he wasted to walk instead of taking a taxi, all to ponder about the mystery of couples staying strong for years, and even decades! He envies that kind of relationship, something so strong striding a year or two, or even more that's not enough to show how much they could love each other.

If only... He showed his love better. Maybe it would reach his mate, maybe he wouldn't find it to someone else.

It was night, and all lights were open by the time he arrived. He couldn't dare walk in daylight, much without anything to hide himself from their old neighbors. Nevertheless he covered half his face with the scarf he bought, since snow suddenly fell two hours after he decided to go back to the Kageyama household. His heart feels heavy, a lump on his throat strangling him.

"Welcome home. " the voice of old Kageyama boomed, tears brimming with so much emotions coming at him. Tobio began questioning himself, had he taken the wrong choice? Is this a dream, perhaps? Was he going mad for all the mistakes he did? Where did his courage go when he needs it? He wanted to turn around and not give his family another problem, but there's nowhere to run to anymore. Ushijima made it clear that he's just a toy to him, an easy prey to feed his body needs when he wants to, and lie to when he's useless.