1----(╥﹏╥)

You'll do | Bakukage
By: Zackdesaii

// It was a crucial time for yet another war against humans and Others, as many call it. After being left with such heavy duty, Kageyama became the evil mother who locked the maiden out of view, but instead he had been pulled.

//lowkey bakukage, but they're the main ship in here.

#bnhaxhq #bakukage #tsukiyama #tsukikage #Luna

***

No. Nope. Never. There will never be a talk about fate in here. No gawking or rants about how unfair she is to them. All was better when they know nothing of Fate, and now that Kageyama had been fucked with those thoughts, he cried. Nope. There's no fucking Fate in here. We ain't talking about the bitch.

Today, when he saw those pair of golden eyes look at the omega wolf with a familiar gaze, he understood immediately. He found himself loosely smile at the sight even though his instincts wanted to cry his life out. Things turned out better I guess, is all in his head. It pains him how he can feel relief creep up from his heart and hurt him there. It feels good that Tsukishima's alive and well, with his wife. Honestly, he doesn't know what to feel because everything seemed balanced. He wanted to cry both in pain and delight, and hug anyone for comfort and content. He sighed.

Finally, the drive that defined his life all these years had come to an end. Finally! He's been getting tired of hoping the blond is still alive, and he went through the worst to meet him again. He moved mountains and swam oceans just to see the shifter, now he can rest.

**

Yeah no. A decade later, werebeasts were figured when a wolf had shifted beside the street in fear. No, among the beasts that lurks in the shadows, wolves are the only one who were sent to the spotlight making them hide for dear life. Seriously. Why can't humans just live peacefully with the species different from them? Why can't they just stop thinking that everything are threat to their societises?

Kageyama will never know the reasons of humans now would he?

He looked at the bloody blond pleadingly, with desperation hinting to the guy. He can't voice out his worries because Luna is in his arms.

"I have to get Tadashi. Go ahead. Hurry. " the ravine nodded taking full responsibility of the infant in his arms. He watched the tall shift into a raven, giving them a last look before flying back to the pack.

Yes. He understand. He understand all too well what that look serves for. It was as Daichi had said, if you are going to die, die knowing full well that you didn't submit to death- instead, you fight for death. For your loved ones. For dignity and honor.

And maybe... Just maybe, happy ever afters did exist, almost like the rest of fairy tales that made a certain someone wince in disgust. Saying that he was still in his own fantasy world, and not the reality.

Ah, of course. He was never one to fancy war, or the bloody battles that comes from protecting what's important to them. He never liked to see blood ever again because the color was unpleasant. The origin was far more unpleasant.

**

Til death do us part. Weddings always have that one famous line. One that vows to be beside each other until death, but what comes after death? The grief and regret washed over him for not being able aid sooner. And now his wife lie on the ground in a way that makes him look like he's praying but he knows his wife is gone. The bond felt like there was a large hole, and when his dear's body move as if a puppet, Tsukishima accepted death.

**

It had been a year.

It had been two years. Luna is growing very fast for an avian, and raising one takes lots of risks. Kageyama have to lock the child above a tower, where no one would ever reach her, find her then kill her after her wings were ripped off. It happened to his (male) mother, and he would not let another suffer from the people's anxiousness. However instead of being the villain of the story, Kageyama was pushed by unknown person one day when he decided picking flowers would make a beautiful crown for his now daughter, and maybe buy some paint to ease her boredom.

On the grass he was pushed, and this tall feverish ash blond came roaming a hand on his body, earning a shiver and a seductive whimper(unintentional) after saying "It doesn't matter. You'll do. "

It only took a bite to form a bond, and it only took one ass, one dick and lots of stamina to create a baby, but it was solely because a plenty daytime stand had sprouted a life did Katsuki became chained to Kageyama. At first it was going roughly. They started s couple without feelings for each other. But Bakugo was there to protect him, and Luna out of danger. And Kageyama was there during the other's constant nightmares, sick days that pisses the ash blond more than normal, and the cook to their homely tower.

The bump grew bigger, and the fondness of the two grew bigger. Even Luna grew bigger. Love grew inside them, despite the pain and sufferings from the past, as they hear the newly born's cries, they feel the delight and uttee bliss. It was comforting.

And so they live happily ever after .