Tsukikage again

A child rejected by his own
                      Parent

/ and here comes part two that took place 1 year since death claimed Atsumu Miya because it doesn't seem right to have a 5 year old when Tobio gave up custody when the fake blond was killed.

**

One year later

He shot four arrows before withdrawing from the yard. The bow he used sat on the metal chair across the one he intended to sit upon, a cup of black tea on the glass table for him to consume. Once he was well seated, Tobio took in the sight of the open field before him. Few willow trees bleed white blooms from its branches, few of which sway with the wind as free as the air allows them. And, with expectation bubbling low inside him, eyes focused on every petals that sway near him, Tobio waited for one to drop on his table. Or on his hair, or his nose- practically anywhere he can reach. He felt as though one of those can help him remind what is there to have peace nestle inside one. A hope inside a tunnel devoid of light.

However, with an arm bent to support his chin for the inuition that something will eventually reach him, the wait had burnt out his patience. There and then he realized what it's like to be rejected of the only thing he wanted ever since death claimed the older. It seems to him that there is no hope for him in this lifetime. No, not since he chose to dive deeper into oblivion.

"Sir. " someone spoke directly behind him. When he looked at the person, he smiled at her.

"Nana. " he greeted the suited lady before he gestured for the seat on his right. "So, what story are you going to tell me this time? "

"The hunchback of Notre Dame? I don't know, but he looks like Quasimodo. " she replied, having a bit pitch of question as she look at Tobio's face. The master she serve doesn't speak much unless needed, but even without the advantage of hearing emotions, the gray-haired lady had learned over time that the raven's face show more emotions than what ears can give her. A good example of such is how the other's eyebrow quiver in interest and raise in thought, eyes unfocusing on her figure and instead to the visible ground beneath the table. Then, fingers tapping abyssal blue landed on marsh green obs, a sharp intake of air audible as the man fix his position.

By then she knew she can set forth of her objective, but she waited obediently.

Tobio smiled at her, "On with it. " at that the female immediately pulled out a lot of papers until she found what she needed and handed it to him. Interested, Tobio skimmed through words but one thing made his eyes glimmer.

"Are you serious? " he asked, just to confirm. He felt giddy inside as Nana nodded, a smile mirroring his own. "And you found a witness! "

"That person claimed to see your husband visiting lady Yachi. He saw them kiss and went to a motel it seems, and promised to take pictures the next time he see them."

"And what is his gain for doing this for us? I'm sure a hunchback who doesn't get much like a normal person do will want something in return. "

"He's a kind heart sir. He asked to save an orphanage that's close to his heart in exchange of the photographs. Though, I felt bad for lying to him that they're parents wish for their happiness. "

Tobio gestured a hand, dismissing her worries. "You're not wrong, Nana. That old hag wanted riches on her clutches but she doesn't seem ignorant of her son, and, she'll want little demons running around that hell of a house sooner or later so it counts. "

"If that is the issue then she doesn't have to worry. There is technology now. Even her first in-law can have children of his own. Or you. " she emphasized, though Tobio doesn't seem affected.