one: "hey, handsome!"

Police sirens, red and blue lights flashing, armoured cops and shrieks of despair and panic.

  These are what surround the large town bank and creating an ambience of upside down and havoc.

  "HURRY! CHARGE! CHARGE! CHECK FOR ANY VICTIMS!" The head officer orders his men and they rush into the building to search for any left people inside but a sudden deafening gunshot put them to a stop.

  A black haired young man stands on the roof while looking down at the armed forces superciliously. "Oh? Why'd you stop? Afraid of a little boom?"

  The police grunt and aim their guns at him, allowed to shoot considering the criminal is in possession of a weapon.

  He chuckles and cracks his neck. "And here I thought you would choose the easy way."

  "Jaemin!" Renjun shouts from below and throws a black sphere- stealing the cops' attention.

  Nana catches it and Renjun disappears back inside.

  The younger bites off the small, metal ring and spits it to the side before a smirk stretches on his face. "Here, have a bigger BOOM!"

  He drops the sphere and as soon as it reaches the hard ground, a large explosion emits yet, the impact is quite mild.

  It only shoves the cops back slightly and thick, dark smoke begins to release from the ball as it hisses.

  "COVER YOUR MOUTHS AND NOSES! IT's PROBABLY GONNA, gonna..."

  The police's leader faints and only moments later, those around also begin to lose consciousness.

  "Are you done?" Renjun grumbles at Jaemin as he slides down smoothly on the stairs' handrails.

  Nana clicks his tongue. "I was just having a bit of fun."

  Mark zips up their heavy duffel bags filled with cash. "We gotta hurry before any more pests decide toㅡ"

  "Oopsie!"

  A taunting female voice cuts and within a blink, three figures swing in front of them and the bags in their hands are snatched away.

  "Thanks for collecting these for us!" Nari exclaims from the top floor as she unties the rope from her waist.

  "Ugh! It's you three, again!" Donghyuck groans and curses at the three girls.

  Aera shrugs and grins. "Good to know, you can still count."

  "We took those so give it back!" Chenle demands, seeing red.

  The youngest of the three giggles and she tilts her head with a sheepish grin at him. "This is criminal world, sweetie. You don't give back what you steal. Adios!"

  And with that, the three jump out the window, land by rolling on the lower roof to prevent injury and finally, they hop on the bare ground outside.

  DREAM watch as the girls flee into their van and drive away.

  "Those fuxkingㅡ UGH!" Donghyuck growls and they all carry the leftover cash in the moneybags to their own vehicle.

  The money is still plenty, of course, just as the ones they packed. But they're far from content when their prides are scarred.

  "I swear, when I see them again, I'm gonnaㅡ"

  HONK! HONK!

  Mark, the driver, rolls down his window and his as well his teammates' faces instantly express perplexity when they see their three rivals waving at them haughtily.

  "Hey, handsome!" Nari calls and Jaemin's ears perk up.

  "Yeㅡ"

  "Watch the road," she cuts and only then does Jaemin realize she's talking to Mark.

  The latter furrows, turns to the front and hastily stomps on the brakes at the big hole on the tar road.

  The girls laugh skittishly and they bring their windows up again before accelerating far ahead.