three: "a living hell"

Iseul's books drop and scatter on the floor.

  Crowds gasp, frighened and shocked yet, they stay to watch the scene unfold between the new girl and two of the seven feared and infamous kings.

  "What the hell do you think you're doing here?" Donghyuck abruptly interrogates.

  Iseul blinks. "Studying."

  Her curt and irritatingly precise answer infuriates him and he scoffs. "You think I'm joking?"

  "I was just answering your question."

  She, again, is undeniably accurate and Hyuck's blood begins to boil.

  His tongue pokes out his cheek and he tilts his head back slightly, hands on his hips- lips pulling into an arrogant smirk and a pompous scoff leaves.

  He faces her again. "Then, let me ask another question. Why did you choose to move here of all the fuxking schools this country has?"

  "We got a new house here," Iseul replies giddily to the point Donghyuck thinks that she has gone bonkers.

  What is she so happy for?

  The tension heightens when Hyuck yanks her by the collar- bringing her close to him so they're eye to eye.

  Her stiff collar from her new uniform violently grazes her nape at his forceful tug and she grits her teeth at the pain.

  Crowds are already turning into paparazzi with their gadgets out to film.

  "Stop playing dumb, Iseul. We know you're a snake behind an angel face so stop pretending like you don't know it," Hyuck hisses and she furrows- her hands gripping on his to try pushing them away. "It's disgusting."

  "Let me go!"

  "Shutㅡ"

  "Donghyuck," Jeno abruptly sounds.

  Not only does the fighting two freeze but so does the spectators.

  At the one single word from Jeno, everything turns dead silent.

  "Let go." He turns to his teammate. "Now."

  And Donghyuck's grip reluctantly loosens, freeing Iseul.

  She and Jeno stare at each other although, no words are exchanged.

  He whips his head to the crowd. "Delete the video."

  Some quickly oblige without a second thought but some are still hesitant and they look at one another.

  That is, until Jeno glares- callous and merciless.

  If looks could kill, this would've been a massacre.

  "Didn't you hear me?? DELETE!" His belligerent roar quakes their very figures and with trembling fingers, they erase the recording.

  He observes the many pale and frightened faces, ensuring that they've all done it before striding away.

  Even if they haven't, none would be brave enough to post, anyways.

  Donghyuck stares sharply at Iseul, eyes casted with a shadow of menace and he follows Jeno.

  The mass of students promptly part to let them pass but even after they do, they stay to observe the girl left in the ring.

  Iseul's gaze drops to the books strewn across the tiles. Slowly, she picks them up one by one, nonchalant.

  All eyes bore holes through her, monitoring her every move as she casually passes through the parted students.

  "Why did you do that?? I had her!" Donghyuck argues while marching up the stairs furiously- eyes glaring at the older in front.

  Jeno's face stays stoic. "So? You had her and then, what?"

  He stops and swivels, eyes looking down at him. "You're gonna beat her up right then and there?"

  Donghyuck frowns and his fists clench tighter. "No but, I could've at least scared the life out of her."

  "It was pointless, Donghyuck," Jeno hisses, silencing him. "Instead, you should figure out a plan to actually traumatize them- even better when it dominates them."

  Donghyuck's ears perk up and he furrows at his hyung in confusion. "What do you mean?"

  "Hell," Jeno answers with his mien cold and impassive.

  He turns to Donghyuck, eyes inordinately hollow and unfeeling that it scares the younger.
"We make their life a living hell."