two: "who the fuxk stole my chocolate pudding?!"

"Damn them!"

  Donghyuck tosses the moneybag on the table and its notes spill messily onto the floor.

  Jaemin rolls his eyes. "Take a chill pill."

  "This isn't the first time they've done this!"

  "We have our wins and they have theirs. Their plans don't work all the time," Jeno reminds.

  Donghyuck abruptly shushes everyone and they turn to him.

  "What?" Mark asks, genuinely confused.

  "Do you guys hear that?" Hyuck cups his ear. "It's the sound of me nOt GIVING A FUXK! I HATE THEM!"

  Jisung scoffs. "Really, hyung? Last time, you said they were hot."

  "I agree with that statement," Jaemin chimes in.

  "The past is in the past, maknae. Take it or leave it," Hyuck sasses.

  Renjun starts counting the bills they gained. "So? What are you gonna do about it besides whining like a brat?"

  A malicious grin pulls on the younger's face. "I say, we tame them."

  "The heck?" Chenle sounds. "They're not pets."

  "We invite them to our place as a hangout but never let them out until, we've scared them enough. Then, they won't pester us ever again."

  Renjun scoffs. "You think it's gonna work? 'Hey, girls. So we, your mortal enemies, are inviting you all to our mansion for a very friendly hangout so we can all be in harmony. Yay!' As if."

  "Then, we'll figure something out!" Donghyuck groans and whips his head to Chenle. "Lele!"

  "Yeah?" The latter responds blandly.

  "Find out everything about them and bring them to me. We're gonna settle this once and for all," Donghyuck chuckles darkly as he taps his fingers on the table in a dubious manner.

-

  The next day.

  The sun is shining, it's a beautiful day. Birds are chirping and humming tunes, leaves and flowers are dancing in the gentle breeze. Bees buzz as they bathe in the nectars of the bright, welcoming flora.

  All isㅡ

  "WHO THE FUXK STOLE MY CHOCOLATE PUDDING?!" Chenle shrieks and it shakes the whole, giant house.

  "STOP SHOUTING!" Donghyuck hollers back.
"NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR DAMN PUDDING!"

  "YOUㅡ"

  "SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU!" Renjun vociferates.

  Jeno, Jaemin and Mark watch Chenle from the living room as he strides past them.

  Chenle pants and boils before freezing in place- glitching.

  A high-pitched screech emits from him before he yeEts out the window and lands on the large, safety air cushion.

  Jeno, Jaemin and Mark barely bat an eye, unfazed and fast stomps approach.

  "Did he jump out again?" Donghyuck asks, frowning.

  Mark nods with pressed lips. "Yup."

  "Thank goodness, we put that safety device to catch him this time," Jaemin comments.

  Donghyuck sighs. "That's too bad."

  The others stare with an expression that say, "Really?"

  He shrugs and plops onto the sofa.

  "Let me guess, he's stressed because he didn't find anything about the girls and you're stressed because you don't have any leads to start your plan," Renjun guesses and joins the group.

  Jisung who just came in stifles his laugh. "What else?"

  Hyuck groans. "I swear, if I don't have any starter points to get them, I'll just die."

  "Well, what are you waiting for?" Renjun asks and Hyuck furrows.

  Injun smiles passive-aggressively. "Die."

  "You dicㅡ"

  "Oh, by the way, there's school tomorrow so prepare your uniforms. Dongyhuck, I saw yours hanging on the tree so go and grab it," Mark reminds.

  Heavy sighs and grunts emit from the others.

  Donghyuck mutters profanities under his breath as he drags himself to fetch his uniform.

-

  RIIIIIIIIIING!

  Donghyuck and Jeno groggily sit at their seats at the very back of the class and bury their heads in their arms.

  Other students also sit on their own.

  Their homeroom teacher walks in and after a brief greeting, he announces,
"Class, you'll be having a new student joining today! Please, come in!"

  At his invitation, a fairly petite girl with long, dark locks braided in two, round, black eyes, rosy lips and cheeks and porcelain skin enters.

  The whole class coo and murmur at her very presence- wondering how one can look so angelic and bright as a doll.

  "Introduce yourself," the teacher says.

  She bows and smiles timidly, gaining exclamations from the boys. "Hello, my name is Go Iseul. Nice to meet you."

  Her voice summons the attentions of Hyuck and Jeno and they shoot their heads up- gaping instantly.

  The girl scans the faces in the room and coincidentally, meets with theirs when they look.

  A hint of mischief appears while Donghyuck scowls.

  But all three have the same thought;

  We've finally, found you.