nine: "corgi"

The students buzz with gossip at the weird coincidence that both Dream and
'Dreamcatchers' were absent on the same days and now, they're back in school at the same time.

  And the faint bruises that are still distinguishable makes the topic and theories a whole lot juicier.

  "Ugh, are we fuxking entertainment to them?" Chenle groans and glares menacingly at every living soul- making them flee for their life.

  As if fate is ridiculing them, their labelled mortal enemies approach from the opposing direction- thus, bringing them face to face.

  The two groups stop and emanate a dangerous, brooding aura as they curse at one another with their eyes.

  "What's wrong, boys? Scared to pass by us?" Aera derides and Renjun scoffs.

  "Ironic for you to say that when you're in the same situation," he remarks and she grits her teeth hatefully at him to which he smugly smirks at.

  Nari rolls her eyes. "Will you just move away? You're taking too much space in the hall."

  "Why the long face, darling?" Jaemin butts in and the watching students turn chaotic at the scandalous nickname- well, at least for them. "What happened to the chemistry we had last night?"

  "Last night??" Some exclamations can be heard from the crowd while the other members of the two's groups whip their heads at the pair in disbelief.

  Jaemin smirks coquettishly at Nari. It's like he intentionally wants everyone to know.

  Iseul stares with soulless eyes and heads forward alone. "I have a class to attend soㅡ"

  A tall, broad figure blocks her path and she lifts her gaze to him, unamused.

  "You're not going anywhere," Donghyuck declares and looms over her.

  Jisung who's been hiding under his dark gray hoodie and black overgrown bangs that shadow his eyes also, turn to her- entrapping her between them.

  "Did I not break enough bones?" She asks lowly, enough for them to hear but the discipline teacher interrupts before they can respond.

  "Alright! Alright! Enough with this commotion and head back to class! Boysㅡ" He halts when he sees the identities of the troublemakers and as if they're never there, he turns a blind eye.
"Now, hurry on! Girls, don't be late, okay? We can't have you slacking on your first few days here."

  Aera, Nari and Iseul bow slightly, confused at his ignorance towards the seven but then, understand the reason they're so feared here.

   The whole school is overpowered by them.

  "Hey!" Iseul yelps when Hyuck grasps her wrist and a corner of his lips tug to a domineering half-smile.

  "No one to help you now, huh?" He goads but is silenced right after by a strong head butt from the girl.

  "I said, I don't want to miss class!" She shouts and leaves the scene running.

  The rest speechlessly watch her and both the forgotten girls take advantage of their distraction to escape as well.

  "Ow! Ugh, my bruise just went away and that corgi gave me a new one!" Donghyuck screeches in vexation and his high pitched voice echoes through the corridors.

  Jeno approaches his side as they start walking. "That's why, I told you not to mess with her anymore. That first stunt was just to test the waters and it brought us a tsunami."

  "You're the one who suggested to make her life a living hell!" He recalls and rubs his reddening temple.

  The other runs his tongue on his bottom lip- checking for his healing cut and sighs at the faint taste of blood from it. "I did. But that was before I found out that hell already lives in her."