five: "stupid :p"

Iseul zooms through the rooms of her spacious mansion with her rollerskates- spinning around the tall, white pillars engraved with neat, golden lines.

  "Good morning, miss," the butler and maids greet when she slides past.

  "Morning too!" Iseul exclaims and swivels to face them- skating backwards with a vibrant smile.

  She gives a grand bow playfully before executing a double twirl as she passes through the living room door.
"What y'all doing?"

  Iseul leaves her shoes beside the fireplace and joins her teammates at the fluffy, L-shaped couch.

  "Checking the school's anonymous community board. There's a ton of news about us and Dream," Nari answers.

  Aera breaks into a grin as she scrolls through more anonymous posts. "You know, what's the funniest, though? They call us Dreamcatchers and says that we'll be the ones to overthrow the boys."

  Their butlers walk in to bring their hot, fresh breakfast.

  "Aww, that's cute. Imagine their faces if we dropped the bomb telling them we're no better than they are," Iseul mentions and her mates purse their lips at her oddity.

  Aera cuts up her pancake. "You're such a sadist."

  The subject shrugs.

  "Anyways, task at 9am. After breakfast, suit up and we go," Nari says and scoops up the scrambled egg. "Destination: The Greedy Old Pumpkin on Rich Street."

-

  Iseul stares at the large portrait of Jo Seunghi aka. Greedy Old Pumpkin and scowls in detest. "Ugh, if only his generosity was as deep as his wrinkles."

  Beep, beep, beep, beep!

  Aera inputs the pin for the vault and the lock machine chimes as it emits green light. She grabs the handle and yanks it open- revealing the mountain pile of cash and gold bars.

  "Take the bills, leave the gold. We can fit a lot more in with lighter weight," she says as she drops rows of money into the duffel bag.

  Nari's eyes sparkle fervently with excitement, brighter than the lines of gold. "Jackpot! This district has a lot of filth in it. Good thing we moved here."

  "Yeah. Unfortunately, those 'nightmares' just have to be our schoolmates," Aera groans and bends to pick a new set of bills.

  Iseul approaches to inspect after scribbling on the Pumpkin's portrait. "Don't you think we should bring in the extra bags? We can bring more than this."

  "Yeah, we should. I'll grab them from downstairs," Nari insists and lets Iseul take over.

  The two carry on with their work tediously and Iseul stands to reach the higher sets but a stinging sensation pierces her nape and leads to her crashing against the wall.

  "What theㅡ"

  "Iseul!" Aera shouts when the younger drops abruptly, completely unconscious. That's when she sees it, a black dart with a note tied around it.

  Stupid :P

  Aera furrows and turns to find the perpetrator. Yet, another dart is shot and stabs her right in the arm- sending her to sleep.

  "I'm backㅡ" Nari starts when she returns and is instantly cut off.

  "Hello, darling," Jaemin taunts while leaning against the balcony's gate- his strong arms crossed arrogantly, chin raised at her and head slightly tilted to tease her.

  Nari gasps and points a finger. "You! Are you here to sabotage us? For revenge?"

  "Oh, you know this game goes both ways," he chuckles resoundingly, and Nari would be lying to say she didn't feel her insides shiver from his low tone.

  She glares and turns to the vault but is again, consumed by confusion at the sight of their bursting money bags.
"You didn't take any."

  "I did. Just, not that," he pauses- wanting her to figure it out on her own and it doesn't take long.

  Nari's eyes widen and she instantly pulls out her pistol- pointing it at him with her finger dangerously close to its trigger.
"Where did you take them?"

  Jaemin shrugs languidly with a lopsided grin stretched before he lowers his head- staring at her through his dark bangs. "Want to find out?"

  He raises his arms to a 'T' and gazes at her with half-lidded eyes as the wind blows through his hair.

  Then casually, he leans backwards- feet lifting from the tiles and he drops off the balcony.

  Nari gasps in shock and sprints to check, genuinely worried but is replaced by flames of fury when she sees him lying perfectly unharmed on a large bush.  

  But, more so when she sees Aera and Iseul tied up at the trunk of Dream's fancy black, polished van.

  "Give them back, you psycho!"

  Jaemin cackles sinisterly as he ambles to the vehicle and he climbs onto the trunk- observing the girl who's panicking to find a quick way to him without letting him have the advantage.
"Hey, gorgeous!"

  She looks at him, frustrated.

  He winks and grins sheepishly. "Watch the road!"

  "What?"

  The sudden sound of sirens alarms her and she watches the rows of police cars racing on the street- heading to her destination.

  She grunts and punches the stone handrails of the balcony. "Fuxk you, Jaemin!"

  His dark slit brow raises cockily and he holds onto the roof of the van as it starts driving away, a beguiling smirk etched. "I'll be anticipating it then, sweetheart."