six: "a$$hole"

[disclaimer; this is purely a work of fiction therefore, do not attempt any stunts in this story
and do not take any violence, aggression and
etcetera in this story as examples to follow.
thank you]

[tw; contains depictions of violence and abuse that
might be upsetting or triggering for some readers]

  "Wakey-wakey, it's time for school. Come on, it's time for schoㅡ Ow!"

  Chenle glares at Donghyuck.

  The older shakes his head disapprovingly. "This isn't the time to use a TikTok sound."

  "Who says??"

  "I did. Got a problem?"

  "Shush, or they'll wake," Renjun warns.

  Mark crosses his arms. "That's exactly what we want though."

  Renjun raises his brows, strangely looking excited. "Oh, really~?"

  That's when he pulls out a frying pan and wooden spoon from behind him- clashing them together to wake a whole country.

  Jisung clasps his ears at the chaos and starts whining- pouting and frowning as he urges him to stop.

  Iseul and Aera jolt with a violent gasp, appalled.

  "Aww, the sleeping beauties are awake."
Jisung's adorable disposition completely alters to a daunting, deceptive character as he derides them.

  He bends his body to their height as a hateful grin forms. "How was your rest?"

  "It was fine until you decided to ruin it," Aera sasses and rolls her eyes- unfazed although, her arms are tightly chained to the wooden chair.

  Iseul also, in the same condition.

  Jisung's eye twitches in irritation but she isn't wrong so, he can only emit a half-hearted scoff.

  His lips tug to a scornful smirk and he grasps her shoulder- digging his fingers into her bones. "Watch your mouth, or I might just rip it off."

  She shakes him away and he chuckles darkly at her expression of pain before walking away.

  Jaemin pulls out Aera's phone from his pocket and calls Nari.

  Renjun, on the other hand, crosses his arms and stares curiously at Aera.

  The latter notices and she scowls to which he grins at. "Huh. Brave."

  Aera's gaze fixes on him- scanning him head to toe. "A$$hole."

  His brows knit and she shrugs.

  "What? I thought we were judging each other," she states nonchalantly and his chest burns with rage and yet, amused.

  She grins victoriously, provoking before mouthing, 'A-S-S-H-O-L-E.'

  Injun's ears turn red with anger but, Jaemin interrupts by turning the call into speaker.

  "YOU FUXKER! WHERE ARE THEY??" Nari's bellicose roar crackles through the phone. "GIVE THEM BACK OR-"

  "Oh, please, shut the fuxk up," Mark groans when he arrives with Jeno following behind. "They're with us, obviously, and obviously, again, we won't be giving them back no matter how much you shout."

  "Nari! We're fine! We're in some kind of sh!tty a$$ basement because apparently, some people are fuxking cheapskates toㅡ AH!"

  Aera's hair ferociously gets yanked back by a belligerent Chenle. His sharp, frosty eyes glare forebodingly at her, remorseless.

  It's one of the most direful expression she's ever seen on a person. It's petrifying.

  "What?? WHAT WAS THAT? AERA?? ISEUL? ISEUL, ARE YOU THERE??"

  Iseul lifts her head but doesn't reply.

  Jeno observes her indifference and it ignites an urge in him. "Make her talk."

  All heads, excluding hers, turn to him. But no one questions anything and immediately, his friends oblige.

  Aera gasps and her eyes widen. "NO!"

  Jisung ignores her objection and grins sinisterly, raising his hand.

  A resonating but thin noise pierces Nari's ear alongside the grief-stricken shriek of the formerly silent Iseul.

  Nari freezes in the middle of the vacant road. "Iseul... Iseul, why- WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?"

  "Oh, just something... fun," Jaemin indistinctly drags his words and Nari's whole figure trembles with wrath. "We got a new toy so why not bring our guest to play with it?"

  He looks over to Iseul whose dark blood oozes rapidly out of the deep, fresh cut on on her hand from Jisung's whip. Sung executes it a second time and her wails of agony heightens due to the overlapping injuries.

  "You hear that? With every second, your mates get closer to the gates of hell," Jaemin cackles with a glint in his mad eyes. "So, come quick. I'll leave the location on and you track it."

  Nari instantly stomps on the accelerator- hazardously racing while following the GPS screen that located Aera's mobile phone. "HOLD ON! HOLD ON, I'M COMING! DON'T KILL THEM!"

  Jaemin gestures Jisung to stop and the younger follows. "Don't worry, we won't. As long as you arrive in time."

  "NOT YOU! I'M TALKING TO ISEUL!" Nari declares and confusion engulfs Dream.

  "What?" Jaemin sounds with a deep furrow.

  "YOU HEAR ME, ISEUL?? THEY'RE NOT WORTH IT! DON'T KILL THEM!"

  Her genuine, desperate pleads cause them to face the said girl and Iseul glowers at them through shadowed, mad eyes- lips slowly stretching into a sinister smile.