Ibuki's Pov

Wattpad won't let me copy paste my story hhhhh. Send help. Ok so I guess I need to rewrite it (screech) hopefully it's only because my wifi sucks and I can copy paste the next chapter!

"Hey Mikan! Get up." I said as I offered Mikan my hand "I don't want to get up! W-what if I trip each step I take!?" Mikan panicked. I did the first thing that came to mind and picked Mikan up bridal style and carried her to her seat- "AAAAAAAAAH!" a high pitched scream came from Mikan as I tried to help her to her seat "Woah! Didn't know you could yell so loud!" I said barely hearing my self. "You too done yet?" a voice from the doorway says. A girl with brown hair eating beef jerky sits down and puts her feet on the desk. "What your name?" Ms. Yukezome asks. "Akane Owari!" A really short guy walks in next, about to introduce himself until Hiyoko gives him a nasty glare. "Surely this isn't all of you? There's only.." she counts under her breath "ten of you?! We're missing 5 whole people!" she yells. "Actually most of us don't tend to show up since all we need to do is be good at our talent." Nagito answered Ms. Yukezome's unasked (yet obvious) question. She looked shocked "That's it!? Well from now on you come to class everyday!" she demands. "Wait wait wait wait WAIT!"I shout "My schedule is pretty complex, of eat, sleep, and guitar!" "I'd love it if you play your guitar for the class!" Ms. Yukezome answers "Oh hell no! All that girl does is scream her lungs out!" Kazuchi warned. I wasn't really offended by him or anything but, for some reason Mikan was. "H-hey! I-I think Ibuki's songs are w-wo-wonderful." Mikan said trying to stick up for me. "NO ONE ASKED MIKAN!" Hiyoko shouts so loud even MY ears hurt and I play death metal! [I think it's death metal idk] Hiyoko stormed out of the room leaving Mikan in tears. I understand Hiyoko is mean but, she really must be pissed off.