Willow

I have nothing better to do so I keep writing long chapters! Very sorry.
Mikan's Pov:
Today was our fist day back from fall break. I was supposed to be at school, but Gundham and I were helping the kitten. Ibuki and Kazuchi said they'd explain why we weren't there and I know Ms. Yukezome loves animals so we'll be of the hook. We were driving to the vet and the kitten started meowing a lot. I picked up the carrier which was down by my feet "C-can I hold it in my lap?" I ask Gundham. "Yes, but it's a she not an it." I take her out and place her in my lap, she immediately stops meowing and purrs as I stroke her. "We're here, put her back in the carrier." Gundham tells me as we park in the parking lot. We walk in and I sit down with the carrier in my lap as Gundham talks to the girl at the front desk. I notice theres other animals up for adoption so I get up just to look at them. (I forgot to mention, the cat they found is a gray tabby with blue eyes, white feet, and a white belly, like this.)

I look at this small cage of hamsters, there's baby ones too! I notice one of the babies isn't by its mom getting food, i-it'll die! I run over to Gundham and tell him since he likes hamster so much

I look at this small cage of hamsters, there's baby ones too! I notice one of the babies isn't by its mom getting food, i-it'll die! I run over to Gundham and tell him since he likes hamster so much. "What!? Here, tell San-d to get the idiotic mother!" he says as the lady just stares. "Squeak squeak squeak!" San-d I'm guessing tells the mom to get her child. She looks up and slowly walks over, stepping on the others, and brings the one towards the rest. "Thank you, San-d." I thank. I actually just thanked a hamster.. "Gundham Tanaka?" and lady calls peeking her head out of the door. We walk over there and take the kitten out of her box. "W-we found her getting b-beat up.." I say. "Ok, they're might be scars and bruises, probably no diseases since it wasn't a stray, oh and did you check for broken bones?" the nurse asks us which I nod my head in reply. "N-no broken bones.." "Well you seem to have this handled, just treat the scars with this daily until they've healed." the nurse gives us a kit for kitten health. "T-thank you!" we get up and put the kitten in her cat carrier and pay and leave. I take her out and put Ibuki on the phone.

Ibuki: Hey Mikan! I got you on speaker since everyone wants to know how to kitten is doing!

Mikan: A-actually we just left, she only has scars we need to treat daily until they get better, w-which I figured.

Ibuki: Wow, that's great! After all that no broken bones?"

Mikan: S-surprisingly n-no.

Ibuki: So what's her name!?

Mikan: I'm not sure....you pick.

I'll end up regretting that probably, Ibuki has a wild personality and will pick something silly, but that's what I like about her!

Ibuki: Ok! Hmm....what about Willow!?

Mikan: I-I actually like that one! What do you think about that.

Willow: meow!

Ibuki: Awesome! Also, the head master said you can move in with me if you'd like!

W-what!? My face goes red as Gundham just chuckles. I say not trying to be rude...

Mikan: U-uhm s-sure.

Ibuki: Alrighty! See you later byeee!

Ibuki hangs up while I sit there stroking Willow. The rest of the car ride is silent except for her purring. After what seemed like for ever, we get back to Hope's Peak and I head to Ibuki's room. "Oh hey Mikan!" Ibuki says quickly turning around. Ibuki has a big fluffy carpet with multiple stains, I can only guess they're energy drinks or something. I place Willow on the carpet and she immediately starts rolling around in it. "Awww, Willow must love my carpet!" Ibuki grins. I can't tell what's better, the kitten or Ibuki. "Thanks.." Ibuki says in a blush "But the kitten is waay cuter than me!" "D-did I say that aloud?" I panic. Ibuki tackled me, her on top of me. "I-Ibuki get off!" I say my face turning redder than her guitar. "I can't, Willow is on me and if I get up I'd fling her." I tilt my head to see Willow peacefully curled up on Ibuki's lower back. I try to reach to grab Willow, but I can't reach so I sit up a bit to try to reach. I look straight forward and see that by sitting up, that brought my face closer to Ibuki's. I quickly lay back down instead of sitting up and bang my head on the floor. "Are you okay?" Ibuki asks as I feel her warm breath on my face as she speaks. (Willow ships Band-aid lol) I break out of my daze and nod yes, next thing I know it Ibuki's lips are planted onto my mine.