Band-aid pt 2

Ibuki's Pov:
I shoot up, gasping for air. I touch my self all over my body. "I-I'm alive?!" I scream. "Afraid so." Nagito says twirling his hair with a...METAL ARM?! "Nagito, where'd your arm go!?" I scream. "Don't you remember, I cut it off." Actually I only remembered the school trip....and Mikan...

I look to my left and see Mikan in tears, actually a lot of us we're crying. It was like one big nightmare. I get up, cords ripping off of my body, I walk to Mikan. "Hey Mikan.." I say softly while putting my hand on her shoulder. "I-I'm sorry!" she cries into my chest. "Nah it's okay, it was the despair disease!" I say. "B-but, that's how I acted before the trip!" Mikan sobs into my chest making it hard to hear her. "Oh, not like I remember anything from then anyways." I shrug. "Uh- Ibuki, you should've gotten your memories back once you perished!" Gundham tells me. "Oh! Does anyone else not remember?" I ask looking around. No one steps up.

I look down at my feet "C-can we go.." I say. Mikan hugs me and grabs my hands. "Yeah just, I-I'm sorry for what I did...all for that-" Mikan starts to tear up a bit "All for that good for nothing..."she takes a deep breathe, "That good for nothing, ass faced Junko." Everyone goes into shock. "Junko was your beloved?!" The five survivors gasp. "Y-yes, I was corrupted by despair..ah- b-but we can go now!" Mikan said, not liking all the attention on her.

We head out and wave to the Future Foundation. "You owe us! Kyoske will be so upset!" Makato yelled after us. "Mhm, thanks again!" Hajime- or uh Izuru said. "Wanna head back to the school? I know the entire world is kinda dead but, let's see how Hope's Peak is holding up huh?" Chiaki says. Everyone agrees with her and we start walking off. Maybe the sight will bring my memories back.

~~~~~~~

Once we get there we see that everything is still standing. "Right, the first game was held here!" Akane says. "It was!? I didn't even know there was a first one!" I say. "Yeah, because you were dead! They probably discussed that once SOMEBODY SLIT MY THROAT!" Hiyoko yells at Mikan. "S-SORRY!!" she yells. "I don't think any of us can forgive what we all did, but maybe we can just put it all behind us!" Mahiru suggested. We walk into the school and everyone immediately heads to their dorms. I had a big furry rug and so many rock posters. "Woahh, I forgot about these!" I hear a thump at my door way. I turn around to see Mikan on her knees crying, cupping something in her hand. "Mikan, what's the matter?" I walk over and see what was in her hands, a dead animal.

"AH! What is that, a rat!?" I yell pointing at the scrawny animal. Mikan looks up at me in horror. "I-It's the cat....Willow. YOU CAN'T-" she stops herself. "S-she was our cat.." Suddenly a get a flashback of Mikan and I finding the cat being beaten. "Oh, I remember that..sorry.." I'm about to cry myself. I push my feelings about that all the way to very bottom of my gut and grab a broom. "Let's clean up my room, shall we?" I hold my hand out to Mikan. She gently sets Willow down in the hall way and grabs my hand. She grabs another broom and we both sweep in silence except Mikans sniffling. "Wow, we cleaned up so much dust that it's almost spotless! Well except for the piles of cement.." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

We take a break and hang out with the others. "We cleaned up our dorm room a little, and I remembered that we had a cat!" I say, then look over at Mikan who has her eyes to the floor. "You know, before the killing game, you, two liked eachother!" Sonia says taking our minds of the cat. "Well it's like feelings change, to often anyways!" Mikans face turns a bright red.

Ack! Hello, I have returned! So this part is mainly about like an adult, married couple (idk) au so yuh, still fluff don't worry. Anyways I'm bored so this :D Guess the ship basef off the set of emojis! Of course you can skip!!

thh
🍀🔎
✂️📢
🩱🌸
🕷🔎
🧈💻✋
⚾️🎤
Sgd
🍀🍊
🗡👶
🤖🍗
🐹👑
🛠🐹
🩹🎸
Kh
🔎🏁
🗡🪐
🪄👩‍❤️‍👩
🎨😷
🥑🎹
I hope you get them right :D