The foot steps

Sorry the story isn't in school at the moment. I have a lot of ideas that don't involve school because school sucks and it isn't exciting, but I promise it'll go back to that. ALSO sorry it's always Mikan's point of view.

Ibuki's pov:
Oops, I did it again~ I PLAYED WITH YOUR HEART, GOT LOST IN THE GAME OH BABY BABY- Yup, it's the second time I've kissed Mikan without her permission....I mean I feel bad because I consider myself nice and respectful. I was lost in the kiss even though it wasn't a deep one. Once I was aware of what I was doing I pulled my head back and sat up as Mikan gasped. "S-sorry! Ibuki is terribly sorry!" "N-no, not that. Was Willow still on your back?" Oh shoot, I turn around and Willow doesn't look like she's just ben yeeted by a girl's back. I think she jumped off before I sat up. Smart cat. "O-okay, I'm just glad she's okay." Mikan said as she picked her up. "T-T-Time to treat the scars!" Mikan yelled running into the bathroom and spamming the door. I know she treated the scars before she got here so I'm not sure why- oh. I think I embarrassed her to much..oops I DID IT- no Mikan came out of the bathroom from calming herself down. "Hey Mikan, you said you'd be okay with moving in here right?" I ask. Her saying yes sounded like she was unsure. "Oh yeah, I'm okay with that!" this time it sounded true like she was okay with it. "He said there could only be one bed per dorm.." I say. Mikan's face goes a little red and back to normal as she confidently agrees. "Ok! I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." "I swear I'm not, you could tell if I was." I'll just go with it. "I-Infact, how about we move my stuff in here tomorrow, o-okay!" She only stutters when she's nervous...I sit her down on the bed and talk to her face to face. "Mikan, if you really don't wanna, you don't haft to." I said in my most calming and comforting voice. Mikan just smiles at me. "Can you keep a secret?" she asks me. "Depends. If it's really juicy then no." I say just in case it is. I'd probably tell Kazuchi, but that's it. "I-I wanted to share a room for a while. I just never spoke up because you'd think I'm weird." she confesses. "Really? Okay!" I say giving a smile. "You should probably head back to your dorm for the last time right?" "A-Actually, I was wondering, i-if I could uhm.." she stuttered a lot "could sleep here for the night!" she finally blurted out. "Oh yeah that's fine! I mean we're gonna share rooms for the rest of the school year right?" "Can you keep another secret..." This time Mikan's voice was very shake-y and she sounded frightened. I nod. "S-someone's been walking the hallways...at like 4.." her face goes pale and her eyes widen. "It's probably just a student. "N-no, it-it isn't normal foot steps...I know that because I'm the u-ultimate nurse." "W-what do you think it is?" I ask. "A human, but not a normal one." My face goes back to it's normal color. "Oh it's Seiko probably took those monster pill things!" "No it's not! She makes medicine for me and I know she never leaves her room while making them!" Mikan yells. "Well then who-" I got cut off by someone knocking at the door. I get up and open the door. "Oh hey Chiaki, what's up?" "Yeah, have you seen Haj-" Mikan trips running so fast and catches herself with my shoulder. "You play video games with monsters! Are there any with heavy foot steps?" You know what, I bet she's delusional or something, monsters aren't real! "Sorry, she thinks theres a monster roaming the halls at night." I say slightly annoyed. Mikan cringes a bit "S-sorry.." "I believe you, I hear the same when I'm playing Mario Kart at 12 am." Chiaki says. "YOU WHAT!?" I shout. A girl bursts down her door "Would you shut up!? I'm tryin to f*cking sleep!" and she slammed the door. "Yeah, *yawn* can we talk about this tomorrow? I'm tired." Chiaki says walking off. I pull Mikan in and lock every single lock from my guitar case to the windows. "Let's sleep." I say my face pale and eyes wide. Mikan has a "I told you so" face, but nods in agreement. I see Mikan's pale skin as well. "You scared?" I say as she aggressively nods, about to burst into tears. I flick off the lights and get under my blanket as Mikan does as well. Then I hear it.

Leaving stories on cliffhangers are fun wee!