sleep

Haha no neck  Byakua also I apologize for any auto correct, so have a knew phone and it isn't used to the word "Mikan" and will correct to "Milan"

Mikan's pov:
We were getting ready to go to sleep, and Ibuki still hasn't said a word since the video..I'll try to talk to her, but she's usually the one who makes me feel better.

"U-Uhm..Ibuki?" I ask. She turns her head toward me to show she's listening. "Are you o-ok?"

"Perfect!" Ibuki says through a mouth full of toothpaste- spit (idk). I lay down on the bed and sigh. Ibuki jumps on the bed next to me and hovers her face over mine. "You look sad?"
"No, no I'm ok!" I smile. She kisses my forehead and lays next to me.

"You sure you're okay?" I ask again. Ibuki waits to answer my question. "Ooooh that, yeah I'm okay!" Sure says happily. "I mean I feel bad, but everyone else did something like that so...." She had a point, I think.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close. "You can tell me anything Mikan, I'll do the same, Kay?" I could sense she was smiling even with the lights off. I turn to face her and hug back.

My face starts to heat up and Ibuki's breathing slows a bit. She fell asleep. I could feel her breathe in my face, smells bad honestly. Like energy drinks...

I hold her tighter and bury my face into her chest and drift to sleep..

-
Kind of just a fluff chapter bcuz idk what to write .3.