Mikan's Pov

Last chapter left off with Mikan asking Ibuki if she could come over to help even though the talked about that before heading to their rooms. Let me rewrite that, but in Mikan's point of view.

Mikan Tsumiki: Anyways, may I come over to help with the song now?

Ibuki Mioda: Oh yeah! Forgot about that with all the crush drama!

Mikan Tsumiki: Hehe, yeah, um don't ask me about that at all! Anyways I'm on my way.

I get up from my bed and head over to Ibuki's dorm. I knock and she opens and she gets out her guitar. "Are you gonna use that Ibuki?" I ask. "Yup! I was thinking something that wouldn't normally be rock." That wasn't a bad idea. "Hey Mikan? What do you listen to?" Ibuki asks me. To be honest I'm not to sure (Mikan would listen to Melanie Martinez) "Maybe something like a love song or past experiences you've had with life?" I suggest "I can only think of two things from experience and I really don't want to write about those.." Ibuki responds. "I-I'm sorry! I never meant it to come out like that!" I stop my self and take a deep breathe "M-maybe we can use my other suggestion, have you ever dated someone?" I really hope she doesn't mention the fact about my crush...it's totally Ibuki, but I'm not gonna owe her anything! Ibuki realized I wasn't paying attention to her love life so far and she could tell I was thinking "Mikan, I know how to read minds~" You can't actually read minds can you!? What if she could? Did she know I liked her now!? My face goes red "Only kidding, were you thinking about your crush? You are blushing." Ugh, I wish I could contain my blood pressure/rush (idk)

Later me and Ibuki decided on a love song for an imaginary person. We went with Sakura since it's a common name (not the one from thh) "Ok so, I want most of it to rhyme with KEY because it would be "Sakura Key" that sound easy?" Ibuki asks me. "O-oh yeah!" "And not to be picky, but kinda say Sakura faster then Key, maybe like.." she played a random tune to the lyrics she like JUST came up with. They were along the line of wanting to sleep together, but you can't because the people they trusted betrayed them or something like that I guess. "That sounds good, yeah! Maybe work on t-the rhymes." Ibuki nodded in agreement to that and spent all night working on it even though it was due in a month. It was like 2:00 in the morning and I usually fall asleep around 11:00 so I dozed off. I was half asleep and I could hear Ibuki put her guitar away and whispered "Good night Mikan." and put a throw blanket over me as Ibuki used the comforter.