Help

Ibuki's pov:
Today we got news that this so called "Kyoske" wasn't mad at Makoto and Kyoko (Season two go poof) so they sent over two girls to get us into order again. "Hello! My name is Komaru! The purple haired one is Toko." Toko smiles and waves then looks back at the floor. Suddenly I remember that we had a walk through the park and saw Toko. "Mikan, I remember us walking in the park!" I tell Mikan specifically, but everyone else hears, but I don't mind. "That's great Ibuki! That was fun, right Nagito?" Hajime says. "Mhm, we should do it again!" Nagito says in response to Hajime

"Ahem!" Komaru gets our attention. "Toko, Makoto, Kyoko, Aoi, and Ryota and I, will be helping you get your life back together!" She had her hands on her hips shouting. "Ah! I remember Ryota! I wonder what happened to him. He was in our class, just not the trip." I say. "A-actually Ibuki, Byakua is the ultimate imposter a-and that wasn't actually Ryota.." Mikan tells me. "OH! That makes more sense." I exclaim. "Yes, the real Ryota is much more thinner than me." Byakua- or whatever his name is said. (I'm not calling him fat I mean Ryota doesn't like eating or something)

"HEY!! Are you gonna listen or no?" Komaru yells at us making Toko jump. "Didn't you just tell us?!" Kazuchi yells back. "I wasn't finished rat brain!" she shoots back. "K-Komaru, please calm down..." Toko grabs her shoulders and looks in Komaru eyes. "Right, anyways they'll be here soon so go do whatever til they're here. Stay in the school so you guys get here quick, kay?!" Komaru tells us. I grab Mikan's hand and run off. "R-remember, if you see a helicopter c-come back here!" Toko shouts after us. "W-what do you wanna do?" Mikan asks me. "I want the good memories back!" I explain. "Oh, I have a good one, come on!" Mikan takes me to her room and I brush off the bed and sit down. "Whatchya lookin for?" I ask. After digging in piles of stuff and rubble, Mikan pulls out a cd. She pops it into the tv. "F-Fugisaki, one of Kyoko's friends helped me make this." (Mikan and Kyoko know eachother because Mikan does autopsy reports for Kyoko.) The tape consisted of what sounds like my song. It was like a love song for....Mikan. All of a sudden all my memories of that night came flooding back. My face turns bright red.

"I did that?!" I shout and to which Mikan nods. It's silent for a while til I break the silence. "You wanna make out?" Mikan's face went red. "I-Ibuki! W-where'd this come from?" I shrug. "I don't know." I stare blankly at the wall. "N-not that much than.." Mikan said twirling her hair. I turn to face her. "What's your limits?" I say. "No tongue I guess.." How do you make out with doing that? Oh well. I give her a peck on the lips because that's all I can really do. We sit in silence again until Mikan speaks wraps me into a hug. "Y-You know what I've b-been thinking about.." Mikan starts. "W-what happened that morning." (HAH GOTTEM)
Mikan's voice gets shakey. "I-I'm sorry..I never really told you everything s-so can I explain.." her face is buried in my chest and I hear small sniffles. I rest my chin on hers and tell her yes. "S-so when you were s-sick *sniff* I cured you, b-but I took you to the music venue a-and hu- hu-hung you.." Mikan was on the verge of tears. "T-then I killed Hiyoko s-since she witnessed the m-murder.." Oh. I lift her chin to face me "Mikan, I already told you I forgive you." I say looking into her tear filled eyes. (idk if Im crying or am just tired its 2:19) Mikan jumps back into my arms and I sit against the wall as she puts her head on my stomach. We lay like this til Komaru calls us back.

Anyways this chapter is boring til the end so sorry abt that.

🌴Oooooh~ lets get to feelin🌴✨