Walk around the Park

This is a very long chapter, sorry it's so long 😅 also look at this Ibuki glass painting I did :0

Ibuki's pov:Finally, I can relax without anything to do with school,! and the school is being jerks so we can't just stay inside playing video games all day, not that we won't anyways

Ibuki's pov:
Finally, I can relax without anything to do with school,! and the school is being jerks so we can't just stay inside playing video games all day, not that we won't anyways. "Knock knock" someone knocks at my door. "Hey Ibuki, we were wondering if you'd like to with us to take a walk through the park?" It was Nagito. "I mean, like why not!" I respond. "Haha, great! Tsumiki, Saionji, Koizumi and Hinata are coming as well!" Hold on- "Is it like a triple date or something?!" I ask out of curiosity. "W-what!? N-no, I know you and Tsumiki are close and m-maybe Saionji and Koizumi, but totally not me and Hinata!" Nagito sputtered. *gasp* "YOU CALLED HAJIME, HINATA!" Nagito totally like Hajime, Sonia owes me 20 bucks! "T-that's his name.." Nagito replies. He called everyone by they're last name BUT HAJIME!! "You called him by his first name! Isn't that like something romantic?" "N-no, oh haha look at the time! Bye Ibuki!" HE JUST WALKED OFF? Gah, whatever. I put on a black skirt, tall white socks with a bright blue hoodie.

I walk out the door running into a girl. "Watch it!" she yells. She had a very furry hood, really short shorts, and a weird hat. A guy trailing behind her in a red hood sneaked up behind me and put a knife to my throat! "Ah! What did Ibuki do!?" I asked, seriously though, what did I do!? "You did that on purpose didn't you!?" the girl yells. "N-no, Ibuki just wasn't looking w-where she was going.." "Leave her Izayoi." the girl leaves flicking her wrist, the guy follows behind. I stand there in shock that someone would put a knife to my neck for bumping into them! "HEY RED HOOD GUY, YOU'RE A SIMP!" I shout after him as I run the opposite direction. (Izayoi deserved better, also I promise he isn't a simp, also also I had no reason to add this scene.)

Mikan's pov:
We're by the exit of the school waiting for Ibuki. "It was on short notice, she might be a little late." Mahiru assures me, I clearly looked worried she wasn't gonna show. "BOO!" I hear someone yell from the bush behind me. "AHH!" I fall over, for once it wasn't an embarrassing pose. Ibuki falls out the bush laughing "S-sorry Mikan!" she says through laughs. She helps me up and we head out to the park, all the autumn colored leaves were really pretty, the fade of red to yellow on all of trees... sadly in a couple months they'll fall off and die. Leaves are a lot like people if you think about it. It was dead silent "I almost got stabbed!" Ibuki says out of the blue. Hajime looks over his shoulder with a concerning look "What?" "I know! I bumped into this girl and then a guy almost killed me!" Ibuki yells. A girl on a bench yells back "Shut up! I-I'm trying to focus!" Ibuki shouts back "Then why write in a public place?" the girl kept silent, but I can swear her eyes went red! "I-Ibuki! Her eyes turned red.." I whisper to her. "You're seeing things Mikan, it's fine." Ibuki pats my head making Hiyoko fake gag as Mahiru lightly elbows her.

We get to the park's fountain and sit down on the benches surrounding it. "Mahiru I'm hungry." Hiyoko complains. "Yeah I could use something too, I didn't eat breakfast." Nagito said flopping on Hajime's lap (yessir) and I think I saw Ibuki's eyes light up at the sight of this. "Hmmmm...Ah! A boba shop!" Ibuki said pointing at a shop that had lots of colors and harujaku vibes. We got up and walk over there, it wasn't really food, but it was a nice treat.

"Hello! What can I get you?" the cashier asks. Ibuki orders strawberry tea with blueberry boba, Nagito gets the normal sweet tea with pineapple boba, Hajime got the same as Nagito because he's never gotten boba before. Mahiru got normal tea with orange boba and Hiyoko didn't like boba so she got mochi, lastly I got all strawberry. "What does the strawberry boba taste like Mikan?" Ibuki asks. I let her have a sip and she lets me have a sip of hers, the blueberry mixes with the strawberry tea and it tastes better than just all strawberry. "That's so yummy!" I said while Ibuki excitedly nods through a mouth full of blueberry boba. We finish up and head out, although Hajime and Nagito are still drinking theirs because they were talking more than drinking.

Ibuki's pov:
We head back to our dorms, except Nagito and Hajime both head to Nagito's and Mikan comes to mine. "Wanna play a game?" I ask Mikan. "S-sure...what is i-it?" "Animal Crossing!" I excitedly shout, but quickly put my hand over my mouth since we weren't supposed to be playing video games. "hehe, Ibuki your island is so messy!" Mikan giggles. "It is not! Stitches is still here so it isn't that messy!" I shout. We play until it's dark and fall asleep playing it, I'd plug in the joycons, but I don't wanna get up..