Wake up.

Spoiler warning for ch3 and 6 and the anime, also sad.

Ibuki's pov:
It had heavy foot steps. It was moving slow, but I bet it would charge at you with it's sharp teeth! "Hey Mikan," I say grabbing a baseball bat. "I'm gonna see what it is.." I say. "No! It's gonna hurt you or something!" Mikan whispers. She jumps onto me, warpping her arms around my waist yet I almost dropping the bat and making a loud noise. "Careful Mikan." I place my finger over my lips which she replies with "Sorry!" I open the door as it makes a creak that makes me cringe. I can barely see it, it's dressed in black, fading into the black darkness. I take a step and it stops. It turns around and well he's not an it. I was a person "W-who are you?" I ask. He starts whispering something, over and over again. "I-I can't hear you.."I grip my bat even tighter as he moves closer. I saw him clearly as he walked towards me. He had long dark hair and red eyes. Once he was close enough for me to hear him and for him to not get hit with a bat, he said.."Wake up." "What? I am awake!" this ibreaks me into a panic. What if he makes me fall asleep or what if it's just a dream, yeah a dream. "It s a dream, you need to wake up!" he shouts. Everything goes black. I hear Mikan's voice shouting my name and shaking me to wake up. "Where am I?" I ask Mikan. "T-the hospital..I nursed you back to health so it's okay." "What about the monster man!" I shout. "shhh, the others are trying to get better too." "Well where am I suppsed to be loud!" I say whispering. "Y-you should rest right now Ibuki." Mikan says as she runs out of the room into a different room. A couple minutes later she comes back with some water. "You can be loud in the music venue, how about that. I-I'd haft to come with to make sure you don't pass out from the diesaes. "Alright! Music venue it is!" I say jumping up, ripping the tubes and wires.

You already know where this goes..

Mikan's pov:
I-I did good, right. This is what despair is! S-she wants the despair right!? Oh well, Hajime should be here about now..

I mean Hajimeme is magical so Ibuki is fine!