Videos

I made a picrew of them wow 🤩

Mikan's pov:
Makoto told us to get into the groups because we'd most likely be staying with them til we got a house. I mean, I was gonna stay with Ibuki so I went over to her. Most of the couples or soon to be couples went over to each other. Komeada went to Hajime while Pekoyama went to Fuyuhiko. "Alright, you'll be staying with these people until we can end this despair and get everything settled!" Makoto beamed. After those words I saw Kazuchi about to scream as he saw Sonia and Gundham in a pair.  Before we left they handed us a tape. "This has everything you guys did on it. I mean when you corrupted anyways..." I remember it, I don't want to, but I did. I best not go into detail.. "Mikan, what's on your tape?" Ibuki asks. "I-I already know." I reply. "Whatdya do!?" Ibuki urges me. "I don't want to t-talk about it.." Ibuki stops and hugs me. "I believe you've changed!" she hugs me and I sob into her shoulder. "I-I'm sorry, i-it was stupid of me! T-to try to bring h-her back!" I cried almost saying what I did. I wipe and eyes and release from the hug. "C-can we watch your video?" I ask "Sorry if it's personal!" Ibuki nods and puts the tape into the thingy and it starts playing. (ok so I can't find what she did but I'm pretty sure she blasted people's ears out with her guitar, but I know what Mikan did so I'll say at the end.) Ibuki is dead silent. I look over at her and see her start to tear up a bit. This is the first time I've seen Ibuki cry! I scoot over and hug her letting he cry on my shoulder this time. "H-how did I do such a thing!" I pet the back of her head as she sobs. Everyone knows what they did but her. They all knew as soon as they got out of there. At this point I was sure everyone was listening behind the door. Her sobs kept continuing as she leaned on my shoulder so much I fell back onto the bed. I wrap my arms around her, trying to comfort the crying girl.

Ok now for what Mikan did :D
⚠️This includes 69 stuff so beware⚠️

Basically Mikan fricked Junko's dead body- Or Izuru because they both wanted to bring Junko back into the world (for some reason) would that mean Mikan x Hajime is cannon 😦

Edit-She took Junko's womb and had the naughties with Izuru, but it's Junko's womb so it's Junko's child ig