SEVENTEEN

Immy's POV

Well it was fun while it lasted I sighed as I walked out of the room where I slept with my suitcase. I had a lot of clothes but why bother. I walked through the hall way letting my last strut be felt in the house since it seemed like I was the only one awake. The wheels on the suitcase could as well be heard and I kinda loved the sound. When I reached the stairs though I didn't even lift it. I dragged it down not caring really how unbearable the sound had gotten, even to me but I kept a straight face.

Right at the bottom though was a fully awake Ezekiel waiting on me I'm guessing with his hands folded to his chest and a poker face. I didn't even want to try to know what he thinks or feels for me. Instead I wore a smile and carried on until I was off the stairs and standing right in front of him.

"I liked your house but I hated it too so if you think I'm sad leaving..."I twisted my head to the side and continued saying. "Jokes on you"

"Well....you're a parasite and I'm not going to do this with you. You're too OLD for these childish games" and I could have sworn that hit hard but I was going for unfazed.

"Ouch...you're going to miss me like the baby you are" I said making sure to add quots to the word baby

"And you're going to wish you had killed me instead."

"It hurts and yah I'm already wishing but I love Aiden way too much to trade him for a witch" and I didn't have any more words to add to that so I just sucked in a deep breath and walked past him looking at the door that was being held by that little servant of his and I really wanted to slap him for no reason but I didn't want to stir up any trouble without any ammunition.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hi"

"Hey...what brings you here so early?" He asked

"Well I've come to stay if that's ok with you"and then he smiled with a little skepticism on his face.

"I like the humor"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I said pointing towards the suitcase that I think he hadn't noticed yet.

"Oh...wow you're welcome to stay darling for as long as you need." He said this while walking up to me and taking my hands into his then placed a small kiss on my cheek.

"There's something else I need." I said then wore a smile. I'm going to enjoy this very much.

Couple days later
Ezekiel's POV
I was twisting and turning in my bed the whole night. I couldn't figure out if it was the fact that now I was alone in my house just like old times in the states or the silence. I looked at my phone to check what time it was and it was three fifteen in the morning so I placed it back down and rolled onto my back and faced the ceiling.

I stayed in that position with my mind clouded with nothing in particular but everything at the same time. I spread my legs on my bed and my arms out wide too and gave out the longest sigh. I was here for what seemed like forever so I picked up my phone again to check on the time and it was just three eighteen. God time moves so slow.

Finally I decided to devise a way to sleep. I covered myself to the head and then started thinking about Aiden. Well creating a whole imagination of him being around . "He walks into the room wearing one of his grey sweats and a smile..."