THREE

Ezekiel's POV
A week had passed now since I last heard from the one guy who posed at least the biggest threat. I was laying there in bed awake at around three in the morning I guess. Immy had spent the night at a friend's, leaving the house to us. These two surely know how to make friends quite easily but anyways they had stayed here for long enough...they deserve it at least since I made them stay here with me.

I watched as Aiden slept in my arms...One of his legs was on top of the covers and the other was inside. His skin still as fine and flawless as when I'd just met him. I wonder how he does it to look this fresh even with his years but always from that honestly I just didn't know why I couldn't find any sleep. I shifted myself but slowly enough not to wake Aiden up and got out of bed. I walked down stairs and into the fridge and looked around at everything in there and I just couldn't find the one thing that I won't hate so I closed the fridge and proceeded to take a glass of whiskey. I stood at the window looking out at nothing in particular. I didn't have any lights on in the house but while I moved away I noticed a moving figure. Wait was that real?

I put down the glass of whiskey and yah I didn't have my gun on me but I had to go and check it out. I walked to the back door and slowly touched the knob to try and open it and that's when I felt someone touch me from behind and I almost lost all senses. I quickly turned around to see who it was and it was Aiden and I sighed in relief.

"What are you doing up so late" he asked with his eyes half asleep while he rubbed them so I fully turned around to face him.

"I...I thought I'd seen something " and that's when I realized he was naked.

"Well there's nothing. Please come back to bed" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled it closer to his lower torso.

"What are you doing?"I asked and my mind might still be all about what I saw outside but my member was responding to totally different stimuli.

"Come to bed and I'll show you" he concluded and pulled me away from the door and up the stairs. And to think I thought he was sleepy.

He let go of my hand right when we reached into the bedroom and walked to the bed climbing on it his ass up in the air.

"What are you waiting for" he teased seductively and a smile subconsciously appeared on my face. I proceeded taking my shorts off forgetting all about the figure I saw moving outside my house.

I pulled his legs letting him fall on the bed face down and earning a whimper from his mouth then just as fast turned him around to face me then climbed on top of the bed and hovered above him.

"You know three am sex can be the best" I said as I bent down to kiss his neck and he mourned

"Oh yah?" He whispered

"Mmm mmm" I hummed my response my lips never leaving his skin

"Well then Show me how much" he concluded and then I attacked his lips.
**************************************************************************

"Wake up" I heard a voice say so deep and intimidating. I woke up and looked  around. There were four men in suits and two were holding my wife while she struggled to get herself free from across the room. I started breathing hard not sure about what I'm supposed to do.

"Do not hurt her" I said with a lot of panic but the man holding the gun didn't even let me say another word when he turned around and shot my wife in the head. She dropped to the ground in a sense that looked like it was slow motion. My heart almost stopped beating. There was blood on the floor and she lay there motionless with her eyes open. Tears formed in my eyes and my vision became a little blurry from them but for some reason they didn't drop. I turned my gaze back to the men that stood in my room.