Thirty one

Ezekiel's POV
Tony was out running some errands and for once it felt good to actually not worry about how I'm going to get simple things like groceries since I'm supposed to be a dead man. I sat in my sofa with or leg stretched out on top of the other leg relaxed as ever watching tv until I heard a voice that sounded all too familiar.

"Darling I'm home." He screamed startling me and no body else likes to make a dramatic entrance like he does. I'm home? I said softly to myself wondering when this became his home but just ignored it and rolled my eyes about it waiting for him to get to where I was which he did quite fast and so I replied saying

"Welcome honey." In the most loving way tilting my head back and pouting my lips like I was waiting for that kiss from my husband who came home from a long day of work.

" ahhh Not you" he said then I watched as he lifted his bag and dropped it on my legs which kinda hurt but I let it slide because I wasn't in the mood to fight since I sort of missed the man.

"You sure?" I asked as I pushed the bag off my legs and it fell to the ground.

"Hey...there's valuables in there. You might break them." He said speaking with a very serious face.

"You got us gifts...awww daddy you didn't have to."I dramatically replied placing a hand on my chest.

"That's ok if you can share butt plugs and stuff like that." He relied.

"God you're so gross"

"Tony honey..." he shouted then turned to look at me and continued saying "...your only DADDY is home"

"There's no need for emphasis. He's not here to hear how desperate you sound." I mattered.

"Where is he?"

"Out running some errands." I said then he came and of all the sofas available he came to mine, grabbing my legs by the uncle and literally throwing them the other way making me shift in the same direction then he sat down and I just kept staring at him and how aggressive that was and it was just funny so I burst out laughing and he turned his head looking me with furrowed eye brows my guess wondering what I'm laughing at. He waited for me to end and like he just didn't violate me in my own house he pipped up saying.

"I told him I would come. He knows I'm always on time or am I too early?" He titled his hand to look at his watch.

"No actually you're on time it's quite annoying
But he's not the one who picked up your phone call yesterday, that was me. I didn't want to wake him up. He was so tired and fast asleep." I said as I rearranged myself to sit well.

"In whose bed?" He asked and I knew that would get him riled up.

"Who else..or would you have preferred I leave him on the couch"

"That would be better"

"Fucking sadist" and he chuckled

"You used to like it didn't you" he added

"Not gonna lie. You are good at what you do." Then I heard the popping sound of the Italian leather and I knew he was moving closer to me.

"But you pulled away so fast yet You know I've always been insatiable when it comes to you." He whispered passing a finger on my thigh and I really wanted to stop him but at the same time a part of me longs for him and it has never stopped no matter how hard I fight it.

"What can I say...sometimes I get jealous"

"Oh cmon that was never your trait to begin with." He said.

"But that doesn't change the fact that you'll always be an asshole." He paused and his features softened like he had actually became sad.

"You never let me explain Dana" he used that name and I just knew he was being serious.