ThARTY

Tony's POV

Ok maybe I should learn to keep my mouth shut sometimes. I thought to myself as I walked down the unending stairs to God knows where. The more we went down, the more we lost the light that came from up above were we where coming from. We walked in silence with my hand in his until finally we got to another door. He used a finger print to open it then he led us in, the door closing behind us with a low thud making me jump a little and looking back but obviously seeing nothing because now it was pitch black inside the room.

"Are...you going to sacrifice me or something?" I asked partly as a joke but mostly because I was scared of dying like this.

"Well you can call it whatever you want." He said then I heard a clicking sound and the lights went on revealing something similar to what was back at Divine's house but...worse. There were tools here I'd never seen in my entire life. He then turned around and looked at me with a devilish smile on his face.

"Do you like it?" He asked as if he was so proud of himself.

"Mmm yah I guess so." I shrugged and then slowly pulled my hand away from his to take an even closer look at everything.

"Why did you bring me down here?"

"Well you insisted." He casually replied and I turned to face him my brows furrowed at him and when he noticed I was looking at him he gave me a poker face then said

"What...it was implied....also its the only cool part of the house."

"Oh so you spend most of your time down here huh"

"No I don't." And I squinted my face at him showing him that I damn well know he's lying

"Ok fine sometimes..." then I burst out and laughed

"I wonder how you use all this on yourself. You must be really good at the whole self pleasure thing." I picked up a whip that looked like it would sting like a bitch if it landed on my skin yet I still felt the need to lift it up and try smacking myself on the arm with it and yah it hurt so I put it back.

"Why do you even have all this if Aiden isn't here." Since it seemed quite weird to me but as I stood there, I suddenly felt his breath on my neck as he replied saying

"I always had a feeling someone would eventually come around and I needed to be prepared, no."I was startled a bit so I turned around only to make it worse. His face was just inches away from mine and my eyes just kept staring at his lips no matter how hard I tried to focus on his eyes.

"Do you want to know how they feel after all this time?" He mouthed as he lifted my hand and used my index finger to feel his soft lips. I wish he used my lips instead. He then stack my finger inside his mouth sucking on it slyly. I was so overwhelmed I just kept staring at how his lips and tongue worked my finger as his eyes never left mine. He finally pulled it out sparkling with his spit and as he leaned in for a kiss, I pulled myself away walking around him then folding my hand into a fist just to caress the finger he just sucked on and swallowed hard. Fuck that was hot.

"So Tell me...how have you been." I said as I looked at my pants that now had a visible tent but I tried to ignore it and hoped he doesn't notice.

"Are you seriously doing this?"

"Doing what?" I played dumb as I passed a finger on the leather table.

"Making me chase you."He said and I leaned at the table and folded my hands on my chest.

"It was so wrong of you to think I'd fall for your little cocky game up stairs. It's not going to be that easy dear Ez." I replied with a smile even though deep down I just want him to keep coming at me and hope I didn't screw up my only chance to ever get fucked by him.