Thirty two

First off I'd like to apologize for taking this long. Second I just realized that I'd never written a threesome that is detailed and graphic so I did my best I swear and I hope you like it.

Disclaimer: Photos do not belong to me. All rights reserved to the owner.

Warning ⚠️  Mature content

Divines POV

"Gentle" He whispered and his voice never sounded so angelic. I could tell he had given in but I too wanted to be more serene. I opened the zipper on his pants sliding my fingers through and wrapping them around his now hard member. But I still meant for me to be soft even though I really wanted to squeeze just a little harder or even do worse but

"Like this," i asked as I looked in those brown eyes of his and He just nodded in affirmation as his eyes flattered closed and I went on to stroke him back and forth but at a slow pace then I heard the door and I just knew Tony must have come back but Ezekiel was too far gone to even notice.

"What a sight this will be when Tony walks in on us"  I said knowing he'll be here soon enough then I moved in closer and nibbled on his ear since it was his soft spot and he shuddered.

"You..." He sucked in a deep breath as I swirled my thumb on his leaking tip.

"...did not uhmmm lock the door." He continued gasping from my touch.

"Trouble always begins with unlocked doors and I love trouble." I said looking at Tony who by now was standing behind us then turned Ezekiel's head and we locked lips for a moment before tony piped up

"I too love trouble..." He spoke up and Ezekiel was clearly startled but I used the hand that was on the nape of his neck and gently squeezed him as a signal then added whispering to him "don't move"

"But do you know what I'd love even more...watching the two of the worlds greatest assassins melt in one another's arms as I..." he said as he came around walking straight for the sofa right across and before he took a seat he continued saying

"...Sit and watch" He finished  then sat down and crossed one leg over the other. I smirked watching how comfortable he'd gotten and I just knew he wanted a show and I was more than prepared to give him one. I turned to look at Ezekiel whose eyes were still stuck on Tony's and I didn't mind so I went for his neck which he tilted more to the side giving me access and damn did I love how all this was unraveling.

"What would you like to see today...young master?" I asked letting my warm breath hit Ezekiel's neck as  my hand occasionally pumped Him and I could feel his breath getting shaky even though he tried to muffle it.

"I'd like to see how good you follow orders."

THIRD PERSON

"Kiss him"  Tony said to Divine and he didn't hesitate when he turned Ezekiel's face one more time, locking their lips together in a gentle manner but Tony wasn't having it.

"Deeper." He said and Divine pulled his hand out of Ezekiel's pants using it to cup his cheeks and kiss him deeper as commanded. Ezekiel let Divine dominate with his tongue as he explored Divines too occasionally, while turning his body towards Divine as though the two men were excited for what is happening.

"Take his clothes off." Tony commanded and beginning with the shirt that Ezekiel was wearing, Divine slowly took all his partners clothes off leaving him with nothing and usually Ezekiel would mind being the only one naked as he hated how humiliating the feeling was but something in him just didn't mind today as the two young men's lips never parted once. Before Tony could give any other order, Ezekiel took it upon himself wanting to be a good show man and lifted himself off the sofa, straddling Divine and clearly the two were enjoying this more than even the watcher.