TWENTYWAN

Aiden's POV

I woke up with a little sting in my ass but next to me was the man that I love the most. It almost felt like a dream since well I've been away for quite some time now. I stared at him while he slept. Some of his hair strands were in his face. I really missed him. I pulled myself closer to him passing a finger on his chest slowly and going for his right nipple making round movements on it then moved to his left but he was still not waking up.

"Ohh acting tough huh. We'll see." I softly said to myself then moved my hands down to his abs and even lower and he still would not wake up. I then lifted my self off the bed and right in between his legs I went lowering my head on him then held him in my hand. Ahhhh how I missed this. I stuck my tongue out and licked a strip of his underside and then that's when he breathed but didn't open his eyes. I then lowered my head down taking him into my mouth as far as I can and then bobbed my head up and down slowly letting the warmth of my mouth be felt.

He straightened out his left leg. Well he'd finally woken up I mean who wouldn't with this kind of pleasure. I kept going slowly waiting for him to use me when he feels like it.

"Aiden." He said in his deep husky voice and I moaned my response as he was still in my mouth and his member twitched. He slowly slid his fingers in my hair holding it tight then finally opened his eyes and looked at me with a smile. I snaked my hands up his body and he pulled one of my hand to his nipple.

"Keep teasing me." He spoke and I pinched his nipple slightly and he groaned. I pulled my head away and sucked on his tip

"Fuck Aiden... like that." He said and then I started bobbing my head up and down and that's when he held onto the strands of my hair and moved my head as he wanted. He pushed himself so far I gagged but kept going on

"God Aiden don't stop." I mean even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to since you are holding me down. He bucked his hips as he groaned and looked down at me until he threw his head back and came in my mouth while he cursed and I swallowed every last bit of it. I climbed up and lay next to him and he kissed my lips slightly.

"What a way to wake up" he said with a smile

"Indeed...you almost killed me." I replied since in my middle I almost felt like I wasn't breathing a couple of times.

"So. What are you going to do today?" I asked as I turned myself and sat at the edge of the bed before finally standing up and heading to the bathroom.

"I would want to lay in bed all day with you." He said and I smiled I mean I would want to as well but then I got a realization.

"Hey by the way where is immy. I haven't seen her since I came back...not that I have moved out of the room since I came but still." I squeezed a good amount of Toothpaste on my toothbrush but realized Ezekiel wasn't replying.

"Ez? I walked out of the bathroom to go see what is up with him and he was just seated on the bed looking in my direction.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Uhmm well I...I don't know how to tell you this." And I don't want to even think about what I'm thinking right now.

"What Ezekiel?" I furrowed my eye brows trying not to get any ideas in my head.

"Ok. Immy...I asked her to leave."

"WHAT?" he got up from the bed and walked to me holding my shoulders

"Listen Aiden she wasn't good for the both of us. I know that sounds terrifyingly wrong but it's the truth."

"And you just threw her out. Without even talking to me first?. She's my wife Ezekiel and as far as I remember the rules said not to break up with her and yet here you are chasing her away like she's some dog." I was very angry I mean I know she's not the best person but she did everything for me. She loves me and I love her so Ezekiel just ...

Switched POV
I knew it. I knew this was going to happen. I just didn't know how to tell him but she was bad. Like she was good at first...such a darling. I really believed in our little relationship I thought it would work out but I just can't stand it when Aiden is hurt. He's angry but he doesn't know yet what she's done.

"She is the one who planned your kidnap Aiden." And I thought he would be shocked and all but he just fell silent for a second with a plain face wait...

"You knew?" I said letting him go. He didn't tell me?
He turned around pushing his locks back.

"I...She asked me not to tell you or...I don't know." He sounded panicky and before I became guilty he turned angry again

"But SHES my wife Ezekiel you had no right to do that much less without telling me first." He walked away and picked up his clothes from the floor and started for the door. I gave out a long sigh of frustration

"Where are you going." I asked but he didn't reply as he walked out banging the door behind him.

"Aiden...Aiden" I called out but in vain so I instead decided to chase him. I picked up a sweat pant from the floor and quickly threw it on and ran out of the bedroom but found he'd already started the car and was leaving. God I just got him back and now this.

"Trouble in paradise?" I looked back to see Tony taking a sip of the juice with a full table of breakfast.

"Yah...sort of." I replied softly

"That was quick..." he then used a napkin to clean his mouth and stood up and walked towards me.

"I'll find him for you. Stay calm ok?" He said then parted my back and walked to the door.

"Don't forget your breakfast." He shouted and closed the door. How can I even sit down and eat with Aiden out there. Where will he even go. I hope not back to that son of a bitch because he'll mock me for the rest of my life.

"Fuck this." I said And then ran back to the bedroom and grabbed the nearest shirt I could find and ran back down stairs, grabbed keys and headed out to look for Aiden. As soon as I got to the car, I felt someone behind me. I turned around thinking it was...

"Tony?" I said as I turned only to come face to face with three men almost my size.

"My boss wants to say hi." The one in the middle said and I felt someone hit my head from the back and I blacked out.