FOUR

Immys POV

Knowing that Aiden still loves me that much just warms my heart, at some point I thought he wanted Ezekiel alone. I subconsciously smiled while I made myself something to eat when I heard someone ring the door bell.
"I'll get it" I shouted and walked out of the kitchen to go get the door and as soon as I opened it, a man rushed in and put his hand around my neck and a gun at my head. Three more men came in as well and that's when I got so scared so I screamed calling Aiden's name. when he came down to where I was, he looked pretty shocked in fact more than I was.

As I stood there my heart pounding out of my chest, another man came in through the door.

"So this is where he lives..." he said. As he stared at the house.

"So where is he" he continued but this time moving closer to Aiden and like any other normal guy, I'm thinking, Aiden didn't look scared at all which made me kind of think they knew each other but what is wrong with Aiden and getting close to the wrong people

"Who?" Aiden asked

"Dana Bahram " the man in front of him said

"I think you have the wrong house here friend...I've never heard of a Dana" Aiden concluded keeping eye contact with him and the whole time in my head I just kept thinking Aiden has a big problem. I didn't even know what kind of non verbal communication those two were having since I was somehow far behind but as I stared at them, I saw the man in front of Aiden signal at one of the men standing behind with me and he walked and handed him a gun. And we're going to die

"Now I'll ask the second time...where is he" he asked Aiden again and just like the idiot he is, he still replied saying

"I said I don't know who you're talking about" Aiden replied

"Kill the girl" he said and I struggled to let myself go because now I know I'm the one dying and even though I don't mind as long as Aiden is alive, at this particular point I'm the one at gun point and if Aiden makes any stupid decisions IM dying.

"Wait wait no don't do it...You just missed him just don't hurt her please" Aiden begged.

"See the thing I don't have is patience....You know that saying that goes if the mountain will not come to Mohammed, then Mohammed must come to the mountain?"

"No I don't...What is that supposed to mean?"Aiden asked.

"It means...well to dumb it down for u...that I didn't want it to come down to this but what choice did I have am I right" and then the man chuckled.

"So what shall it be...I'll let you choose" he started walking around the house looking at it with close to no amusement at all.

"Choose between what" Aiden asked and even a young baby would know what this man is saying.

"I either kill the girl ....or you come with me" the man said and I would hate myself if Aiden ever died and I had an option. I mean it's not really the best but I just wouldn't let it happen

"Aiden don't" I managed right before the man pointed his gun at me

"I told you I don't have patience" he said again

"I'll come with you" Aiden said  and the man put his hand down and walked out then one of the men came up to Aiden and grabbed him by the arm and moved him out of the house and I struggled to free myself, the tears rolling down my eyes uncontrollably but I couldn't help him at this point. The man who was holding me finally let me go and I fell to the ground helpless and feeling like I could die.

Aiden POV

I woke up with a splitting headache and there was darkness everywhere. I couldn't move my hands for some reason and I wondered why I couldn't see even when my eyes were open and that's when I realized that I was on cold ground and remembered I was kidnapped.