TWENTY SEVEN

Aiden's POV

I didn't know how nostalgic I was until I got back to USA. Everything just felt new and I missed it so much even though I still felt sad over losing Immaculate. I decided to stick around a little longer and try to shut everything out that including Ezekiel and all his friends. I love him so much but sometimes his life gets complicated and dangerous too so I needed a break. It had been a while too since I last contacted him and even though I really felt the urge to talk to him...I still wanted a little bit of more time to myself.

I drove my car silently and headed back to my house. As soon as I packed the car outside I knew something felt wrong. I parked the car and stepped out. My door was closed but it wasn't locked. Someone had definitely come in. I should just go back to my car and drive around all night and maybe come back in the morning. Or I should call the police. My mind was all over the place but I still walked into the house. I made my way past the kitchen looking at a glass that was half filled with water. That definitely isn't mine. I kept looking around in the living room and there was no one. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

I finally came down ignoring the glass and proceeding to my bedroom since there wasn't really any hide outs in my house because the place isn't that big. I chose a small one because I knew I'd go back to Ezekiel soon even though right now it feels like I might take longer. As soon as I got to the bedroom though I noticed something on the table next to my bed. My heart skipped a beat. It was a brief case but as I tried to contemplate whose it was or how it got there, I was cut off by a voice.

"Hey Mr Ex President" I jumped hearing it and I didn't even know where it came from. I looked all around my room dreading why I didn't switch on the lights.

"Who..who's there?" I asked shaking out of my skin.

"Took me a while to find you..." then the lamp on the other side of my bed went on revealing a figure of a man seated on a chair dressed in all black and I could only see his body but not the face.

"...were you trying to hide away from me?" He continued and leaned into the light so now his face was showing and it revealed non other than..

"Ezekiel?"...How...what are you doing here?" I asked still shaken from why he's here and why he has to make himself look like an assassin if he's only coming to see me.

"Answer the question"he commanded which made me realize I had even forgotten how he sounds.

"No I...I wasn't trying to hide. I..."

"It better be a good lie or else." He spoke up again. My heart was beating out of my chest and I don't even know why. He's my boyfriend. Why should I be worried.

"I was going to come back." I lied like an idiot

"Then what happened?"

"I thought maybe I should stick around a little longer." The room fell silent for a while none of us speaking or making any movements. He then stood up from his chair and came around the bed and I turned to him. At first we stood there staring at each other and it felt like old times when he was still my agent and I was scared of him every time we were alone. He stepped closer and closer until there was no more distance between us. Our bodies were touching but my hands were still on my sides and his in his pockets. I know he was mad at me but the sexual tension could be felt in the air.

After a while of anticipation, he lifted his hand out of his pocket and to my face caressing my cheek and I found myself leaning into his palm. I needed this. I wanted his touch. Even if I ran away, he still feels like my home. He came in closer to my face and I know he didn't want to kiss me from how he brushed his nose and lips against mine without actually attacking me but at the same time i know he wouldn't be able to resist. He then abruptly attacked my lips so aggressively kissing me deeply and I returned the energy because I missed it as well. We were both silent, the only sound in the room being our lips smacking and the sound of the fabric as we touched and rubbed our bodies against each other.

He finally broke the kiss wrapping his hands around my neck as I breathed hard and so did he.

"Do you remember the rules?" He asked and I immediately got excited feeling my member twitch.

"Yes Master." I replied

"Good now tell me..." he said as he brought me in again for a kiss pushing his tongue into my mouth.

"Did he kiss you like this?" He asked but I couldn't register what he was saying as I sucked on his lips.

"Tell me." He probed And I know Ive not been with anyone since I came back so I had to dig deep until I remembered that one time I had sex with Divine and I knew it must be what he's talking about but like that feels like years ago, is that why he sounded mad at first...but I like him like this though so I had to get into character.

"No....he was more aggressive than this..."And before I went on with what I was saying he smashed his lips on mine again our teeth clashing slightly as he went on to suck deeply on my lower lip and trapping it between his teeth and God knows that was sexy as fuck.

"Like this?" He asked as we kept at it and I hummed my response loving the aggressiveness.

"What else did he do to you?" He breathed

"He...he pushed me...against the wall...and then slid his hand...into my pants all while he kept kissing my neck." I explained between breaths and everything I said...he did to me but better or just the way I like it. He nibbled at my collar bone as he moved his hands on me up and down making me a moaning mess.

"Keep going." He whispered next to my ear.

"He...pulled my pants down...went down on his knees and took me in his mou..." and before I finished my sentence, the cold breeze of the room was hitting my lower naked half and so I stepped out of the pants as I watched him trail kisses down on my torso going lower and lower until his face was right in front of my hard member. He looked up at me and said

"Use me." And I lost it right then and there holding my dick with one hand and the other hand on his head as I pulled him to me and his widely open mouth took me in. I threw my head back as soon as my tip hit the back of his mouth. I gripped a good chunk of his hair and used it to move his head at the pace that I wanted. His warm mouth and the way he rolled his tongue felt heavenly.

"Oh God..." I moaned as I heard him almost chock knowing I was going in too deep but how I liked it. He wrapped a hand around my leg lifting it up and as he did the same for the other, I couldn't hold his head anymore since I had to hold myself on the table instead but then he stopped

"Keep moving." I breathed and he started bobbing his head again

"Just like that...fuck" I was breathing hard and was about to come but since I wanted to do that when he's inside me Also being that that's how the story goes, i decided to stop him

"Ezekiel Stop..."I warned but he didn't listen as he kept going and digging his short nails into my skin.

"Please...ahhh" And before I continued to plead, I came right into his mouth with a loud groan. He finally put my legs down and stood up staring straight into my eyes.

"Was that it?" He asked

"No" I replied out of breath and I felt his hand slide from my thigh to my dick that was sensitive and painful at that and he gave the tip three quick strokes making me jerk my body back and whimper.

"If you stop telling me what happened one more time you're getting punished got it?"he said

"Y-yes sir."