ONE

Aiden's POV

Honestly my life was good and calm and boring. I mean I'm not saying that its not fun right now...in fact its kinda crazy to say the least. One day I was just a regular guy walking around the streets of America. The next day I'm the President and everyone knows who I am.

Next thing you know they want to kill me for God knows why. Luckily I escaped that part...turns out I'm good looking... I'm not bragging just saying. Anyways within those moments I met the one guy that made my world turn in a whole different way the best part of it being the sex.... and other things...but the sex

Currently speaking, my life took a...I wouldn't say drastic but unprecedented turn. I'm actually starting to think I'm too old for these kinds of things but the people around me make me feel otherwise. I never thought I'd be sitting in a huge mansion, quite breath taking if I should add but with a whole lot of restrictions. I don't even think I remember how the world looks like.

In spite of the  fact that  he treats me like a king or the president I used to be, I still feel like a prisoner. The room though I mean my bedroom is huge very castle like. The bed my God its very soft... I'm not saying the one I used to sleep in was ugly but this is to die for...everything is just great but there's just one down side to all this beautiful life I fell into....

"He said he's ready whenever you are. He also said don't be long or else you know what happens" ....THAT....that is the down side.

----*----*----*----*-----*----*----*----*----*--

Dinner  was mostly quiet this time because he wasn't asking me why I haven't eaten a specific dish but I noticed him stealing a glance or two at me the entire time. I was back in my room seated on my bed and I closed my eyes and remembered Ezekiel. The one thing that actually brought life to me. I really did miss him a lot and the way he made me feel and its been long since I've felt something so I mean why not. If I'm stuck here might as well pleasure myself since I have no one else to do it for me.

I slowly started caressing my neck while closing my eyes imagining Ezekiel's hands on me. I went lower to my chest touching my nipple that were hard and going lower to my torso. I quickly took my shirt off and my pants sending them across the room.

I palmed myself through my shorts but as soon as i did I remembered that there are cameras in my room he's probably watching. Well then I'll give him what he wants.  And then my stupid idea began.

I didn't push myself back on the bed but rather stayed on the edge right in front of the camera and I slowly slid my hand down into my boxers and I gasped throwing my head back. I moved my hand up and down very slowly knowing very well that he's watching but while I did someone budged in startling me making me pull my hand out. It was him.

Instead of dressing up though I just removed my boxers ignoring the fact that he just walked into my room. I know this is a bad idea and I might die just now but I don't care anymore. He walked up to me and before I put my hand back on my member he pulled my hand away and lifted me off the bed.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking straight in my eyes and biting down on his jaw.

"What does it look like I'm doing" I teased smiling.

"You can't do that in front of the cameras" he said narrowing his eyes at me

"Why not... I didn't ask for them. Besides I've been too deprived" i said and moved my eyes to his lips which makes me wonder why all these men are taller than me.

"you know how that feels don't you" I said and he turned around to leave and I held his hand.

"Help me...please..I promise I won't do it again" and that's when he pulled out his gun and pointed it at me but I didn't flinch one bit in fact I didn't even turn my eyes to look at it

"You don't mean that also my boyfriend pulled those on me quite a lot I got used" I said and walked closer to him getting the gun out of his hand slowly even if he resisted at first but he let it go and I threw it on the ground and he looked at it like he was a kid and I just took his pacifier away.

I turned his head to me whispering

"I've seen the way you look at me"and he opened his mouth to say something and I put a finger on him.

" don't talk"I whispered next to his lips. The air was tense and sensual and he didn't move his eyes away from my lips so I tagged at the rim of his shirt then abruptly tore a piece from it that was long enough and he just looked down at the damage I just made but seemed not to mind ...of course since he's all sorts of rich.

"But...I..I" he stammered and yah he seemed nervous and like he'd never done this before but he came in my room so its not my fault whatever happens.

"I'll be your guide" and then I turned around. I might seem fine just standing here naked but my conscience is killing me although I don't need that right now.

"Tie this around my eyes" I said lifting my hand that had the torn piece and he slowly grabbed it and tied it around my eyes. At this point I knew for sure that I was just either being too horny or stupid but if he's going to kill me...he should just do it without me watching.

Since I was already next to the bed I just climbed on and went on all fours. I swallowed hard then piped up

"Spank me" and honestly I thought he wouldn't do it which would be OK but its worth a try...

There was silence for a while and maybe i thought i pushed him too hard

"You don't ha...ahhh" and I felt a spank making me mourn the rest of my sentence.

----*----*----*----*----"----*-----*----*----*--~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MONTHS AGO••••

Hey so this is the first chapter more like what is coming ...idk if you guys like it obviously there's a twist but I hope you're ready and you'll like it.😇🤗vote and comment