TWENTY TU

Tony's POV

"Don't fall in love with you boss they said"...
"Don't mix business with pleasure they said"...
"Well he makes it fucking hard not to"...I was driving the car while I thought out loud about how I should really stop wanting my boss because he has a boyfriend right. And they love each other and all. But he likes me...I mean he was flirting with me a few days ago or maybe I'm just getting a head of myself. I hate this. I should never have gotten close to him. I mean I was already close to him but Like maybe I shouldn't have gotten shot because now I have all these feelings bubbling up for a man who might never even like me even when his boyfriend is dead.

"Jesus Tony What has gotten into you." I quickly realized what I just thought about and felt ugly for it. I don't wish him dead, no...quite the contrary actually. I just wish he could love me like he does him even crazier.

I was so caught up in my fantasies that I hadn't realized that the gps I was following for the car that Aiden took went straight to
"Divine....of course. Well this is fun." A smile subconsciously formed on my lips. I don't even know why I'm acting like this...this is not me but I'm surely going to enjoy telling Ezekiel where his lovely boy-princess ran off to so I turned the car around to head back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As soon as I packed the car I noticed the door was not closed. I drew my gun from the back of my pants and slowly walked in as I called out to Ezekiel. Clearly the house was empty. Maybe he went out to follow his boyfriend yet I'd offered to look for him. So much for being the good guy. I put my gun away and tapped my pockets to check for my phone but I guess I had left it in the car so I went back out and that's when I got a realization.

"Ezekiel  walked? ...well that's too much even for his lover." I said out loud. Something was off though but I proceeded anyway to go get my phone. When I looked to my side As I opened the car door, I noticed a paper stuck to the window of the other car. I walked to it and it read...

"If you want him, come get him with a prize" in bold letters. Who still does that. But at least now I know Ezekiel has been taken. Wait I might actually have a chance....I knew Ezekiel would never walk for anyone. I then rashed back to the car and drove off to exactly where I came from.

I bugged in the front door calling out to his name and  fighting off all the men who were trying to stop me from getting in. Not knowing where Divine could be, I kept opening all the doors down his hall way until I got to his bedroom. Quite big so to say and guess who else filled the space, our dear boyfriend.

Aiden hurriedly got out of the bed when he saw me either because he thought I'd come to murder them or just impulse and Divine just stayed there with his half covered body and a smile on his lips. Classic Divine. One of his men came in and grabbed my hand but Divine stoped him swinging his hand as a signal for him to leave.

"What are you doing here Tony don't you see I'm busy." He said as he turned his head to look at Aiden who was still fidgeting with his clothes.

"Yah I can see that clearly.."I said to him and then turned to Aiden saying

"...and you? You get into one fight with your boyfriend and you run off to your next best option." He furrowed his eyebrows first then cocked an eyebrow at me

"who you are exactly ." He blurted but much calmer now.

"I was there at the table when you stormed out. You didn't even have your breakfast. Do you even know how long it took me to make that?."

"Oh so you're the one he replaced me with. Not bad but now he has no reason to care what I do with my life." I wish I thought to myself but that's not the reason I came here.

"Listen when you're done doing ....whatever this is..."I said as I swang my hand around at them

"...we have an Ezekiel to look for."

"What are you saying." Divine lifted himself out of his bed butt naked not caring and looking rather tense from what I just said. I pulled out the paper from my jacket and showed it to them then piped up saying

"And I'm thinking you're  the prize" looking at Aiden who came up to me and pulled the paper out of my hand and critically stared at it.

"Why would you think it's me?" He said as he stretched out his hand and handed me the paper back but Divine was quick to grab it before I did.

"Because not too long ago he got into a fight with a lady who I presume is your wife and she sounded like she was threatening him before she left."

"Immy?...I don't think she's capable of this." Aiden said

"Well we all think people are not capable of what they do but hey sometimes you just have to leave space for disappointment." Then smiled at him

"Also I don't know but it seems like the entire gangster world wants you. What are your secrets" I whispered the last part to him and he twisted his head at me and mirrored my smile.

"You like Ezekiel" he said with a hint of laughter in his voice.

"No I don't." I said And I looked at Divine who was also raising his brows at me so instead I decided to continue saying

"...he likes me"

"He told you that?" Divine asked and I still don't understand why he's not dressed and how he's not feeling any sort of embarrassment.

"...it was implied" I said after a second of silence. I mean he didn't really say it but it seemed like it.

"Right...you don't even look like his type." Aiden jumped in.

"Oh and what's his type? Old men?" I snarled at him and he charged at me but Divine caught him just in time for his sake of course.

"Ok can we focus please hmmmm? .....now you go put a bow on yourself...you're a gift.." he said to Aiden and turned to me saying

"and you are going to pay for taking down half of my guards.."then he placed a hand on both my shoulder and Aiden's then pulled us in and said

"One last thing. You're both not his type...I am." He concluded and then gave us two light slaps on our cheeks and walked away. Wow this is real competition and I might lose.