EIGHTEEN

@kathrynrandall7. This yoz 😇
Warning........some steam up ahead.
Ezekiel's POV

"So I talked to some people who have worked with the white walls before and they've given me all the information I need." I said to all my men looking down at a blueprint of the ware house where the white walls operated most of their businesses.

"Boss What are you talking about?" Tony asked and  I decided to ignore him because I know how opposing he can get.

"We will pass right here" I said pointing at an area on the print and continued saying.

"Should be easy to go through whoever will be there and then I'll get what we've gone for and then we'll be gone. I need you to do this as fast as possible so that by the time their leader is notified, we're long gone. Tony you're with me. Pick out two more of your best men we'll be the ones picking the diamonds. The rest of you divide yourselves accordingly. Just like before. Now I know it's been long since we did this but we still got it boys. Move out." I said and they all scattered to grab their weapons.

"Ezekiel what are you doing" Tony whispered pulling me to the side.

"I'm taking you all out to dinner." I replied with a smile.

"I'm serious." And I rolled my eyes

"Fine. I know the white walls have the diamonds ready but they're choosing not to give them to me even after we agreed and I'm willing to pay so I'm going to steal them."

"Why....just be a little patient. Maybe they really don't have them ready yet. Don't create an enemy Ezekiel"

"Cmon Tony, we and the white walls were never friends. We have always been sworn enemies and I can't sit here doing nothing while Divine is out there doing God knows what to Aiden. I want him back and I'm going to do whatever it takes so you're either with me or without me. It's your choice." I said and walked past him and without turning around I stood for a second to say

"And choose wisely. I wouldn't want to be the one to put a bullet in you. I've grown to love you way too much lately" and I smiled at what I just said then walked away knowing very well he could be smiling too.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ezekiel are you sure about this?" Tony asked as we stood outside before we attacked.

"We're already here so there's no turning back"

"That's not what I meant. The diamonds. Are they really there?" And to be honest even I wasn't sure that they were but I was just taking my chances and hopping they're there because I'm just tired of waiting.

"Yah...yah sure they are"

"I swear to God Ezekiel" Tony warned.

"Swear to God What? just follow me."

Gun shots could be heard everywhere and others where using swords. The sound of that just relaxed my whole being. It almost felt like everything was moving in slow motion. I missed that so much a smile crept up on my lips. I walked through gunfire but knowing I had protection since the men surrounding me where helping to shield me and that went for Tony too but I would occasionally shoot as well. We got inside the room where I was told I'd find the diamonds and shot some men who were there protecting the diamonds I think then one of my men proceeded to crack the safe open.