TWENTY SIX

Ezekiel's POV

I really missed Aiden. It almost felt like that time when Divine had taken him except this time I see Divine on a daily and I'm in his house too but Aiden is not here. My body still slightly ached from the torture I got while at Immy's may she Rest In Peace poor lady. If only she acted nice like I would have let her have her man back....yah no. I laughed out loud at the thought of letting Aiden go. I don't even know why I like him so much.

But he has not called in two days now and every time I've been trying to reach him...it just goes straight to voicemail and I'm starting to worry. Being alone though had me thinking about that incident with Divine and Tony. So tony liked me all this time...I should have known. I said out loud with a smile subconsciously appearing on my lips but Tony is better off with Divine. He calms him down in a way. A way I'm well familiar with. Also that he would make a good sub with the right dom and who better than Divine.

I sat down on my bed staring at my phone again waiting on that one call and for some reason today I just feel hopeless. Did he forget all about me. Is he alright? But I stopped for a moment trying to be considerate and lifted my legs onto the bed and lay there face up staring at the blue designs on the ceiling.

My eyes suddenly became heavy and started gradually shutting even though I didn't want to fall asleep. As I drifted off though, a scent shot through my nose making me open my eyes quickly. I know that scent. It's the same one I sniffed off his skin when he came to my house in USA. Could I be missing him this much that I can smell him from all the way. I turned myself to the side and curled up in bed more but as soon as I did I heard my door open. I smiled thinking I might have to kiss Tony again which I liked by the way that one time when we did.

"Here for more?" I muttered as I watched him blush and shy away For a second . Ahhhh now I need to fuck him.

"N-no But someone definitely is." Tony said. I put my phone on the bed and got up walking out of the room as Tony held the door for me. I was really hoping it's Aiden that maybe he'd come back home but to my surprise it was my

"Uncle!" I said standing a distance from him obviously Not happy to see him because he's bad news. He looked at me with a smile then stood up and walked up to me giving me a hug that I didn't return.

"I heard you almost got killed" he said as he walked back to take his seat and I followed behind him.

"Well...I survived, thanks for the prayers" I replied sarcastically and took a seat across to him. Divine was there seated at the dining side and Tony standing as well not so far from where I sat.

"I'm glad you're doing better."

"Uncle why are you here?" I asked tired of him beating about the bush. He sighed looking at everyone around me first then went on to say

"I need you to go on a mission." He said and Tony pipped up but I lifted my index finger as a single for him to stop because I really wanted to hear this.

"And why would I do that for you?"

"...Your father and I worked for some big people. They gave us missions that were supposed to follow each other. Mine was done good obviously but it is not supposed come to life until the other mission is done as well which in this case was Your father's mission to kill the president of the United States. We were both to send in our best men in order not to jeopardize the missions and also stay incognito but you were sent on a mission that not only you didn't accomplish but also altered everything about it...They wouldn't have known if you hadn't brought him here."

"What are you trying to say." I really don't like where this is going.

"All I'm saying is that Aiden, your boyfriend is supposed to be dead but I put word in for you so they would let him off the hook."

"what am I supposed to do?"

"You have to kill Micheal Desmond. The current President of the USA and this time successfully." I pulled my body forward resting my elbows on the knees and narrowing my eyes at him.

"Why are you so hell bent on killing the president of the United States?"

"I don't know. Maybe they just want to make a statement." And he sounded like he was lying.

"Who are they anyways?"

"When you finish your mission. You'll ask them yourself but until then, That's all you need to do for Aiden to be safe." He said

"But Aiden is not even here. He went back home."

"And you think they can't find. I say you get to it as soon as possible." He concluded and then put a khaki file on the table pushing it to my side.

"In there is a new passport and new documents that you'll need. Make it quick or they'll find you and kill you both." He then stood up, rearranged his coat and
Left. Tony came and sat down next to me and Divine too on the other side.

"You don't have to do it Ezekiel. We can protect Aiden." Tony said.

"No we can't." I replied because I know how dangerous this can get.

"He's right. We can't but if I were you, I'd also just get the mission over with just to protect my boyfriend plus I know that ass is worth it." Divine said as he licked his lips then stood up with a smile

"Wait What is that supposed to mean?" I asked shifting between looking at Divine who was now leaving and Tony and since he was the only one left, he had to give me an explanation so I gave him the questioning look.

"Its a long story." He replied and I knew something happened between those two and I swear I'm going to kill him.

"Book me a flight for tomorrow." I said to Tony

"Are you sure?" And I turned my head to him with the most devilish smile I could master and said.

"If you still want your boyfriend alive...book me the God damn flight."

"Ok boss"